Information Not Displayed in Barn

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ryan Whitehead
Grade 3 Winner

Information Not Displayed in Barn

Post by Ryan Whitehead »

I use the managed barn feature and create many different barns so when I'm entering races and races are 2 weeks out or more then I select a barn to put that horse into to make entering them quicker later Example: I have a horse that raced week 1 day 1 but was tired so I want to rest the horse a few weeks, well I'll put that horse in a created barn 4.1 which to me means week 4 day 1.

Previously when I put horses in these barns it would display on my main racing barn under then info column. It would have 4.1 and that way I knew I had already tried to enter that horse. Now I don't see the 4.1 or whatever barn and I'm having to go back and make sure I didn't miss entering a horse. Can we please get this feature working again in the info column? Thanks.
Improvisational 80K
Fade to Black 50K
Moneyed 40K
Moose Knuckle 28K
Forefront 15K
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Re: Information Not Displayed in Barn

Post by The Admin »

The Barn column is the first to get collapsed if the window width isn't wide enough to accommodate all the columns. In other words, expand your window width to see it. Otherwise, you can click on the little triangle on the left side of the horse row to see collapsed columns. Let me know if that answers your question.
Ryan Whitehead
Grade 3 Winner

Re: Information Not Displayed in Barn

Post by Ryan Whitehead »

That solved my issue. lol Thanks.
Improvisational 80K
Fade to Black 50K
Moneyed 40K
Moose Knuckle 28K
Forefront 15K