A wee glitch…

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

A wee glitch…

Post by Nick Gilmore »

My add ons say I have 0 Steward breds to lease, but I’ve only 1 lease at this time. Am I not allowed 2?
https://www.simhorseracing.com/myoffice/addons.php
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Re: A wee glitch…

Post by The Admin »

You said "at this time". The Steward Bred lease count is per year (not at once). In other words, it is very likely that you already completed a lease of a Steward Bred horse this year. That plus the current one uses up your 2 for the year.

If you don't think you've already leased a Steward Bred this year, then we can research it. But it is a little tricky to figure out. Let us know.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Did you lease her a mare and then she leased you the foal to race? That counts as 2
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Pietro Vella wrote: 2 years ago Did you lease her a mare and then she leased you the foal to race? That counts as 2
Actually, I leased her the mare year 59 and she leased me the filly year 60. I’m quite sure I still have a lease available.