Buying races

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mark Mclaughlin
Sprinter

Buying races

Post by Mark Mclaughlin »

Curious why 5K is the minimum tag you can purchase, is there any reason I'm not seeing for why I can't buy $500? TYIA.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: Buying races

Post by The Steward »

There's no reason, let me know if you want me to go fix one for you so that it has a lower tag!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Mark Mclaughlin
Sprinter

The Steward wrote: 2 years ago There's no reason, let me know if you want me to go fix one for you so that it has a lower tag!
Thanks, don't want to fix one. I want to have it as a permanent option. Can we do that?
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Mark Mclaughlin wrote: 2 years ago
The Steward wrote: 2 years ago There's no reason, let me know if you want me to go fix one for you so that it has a lower tag!
Thanks, don't want to fix one. I want to have it as a permanent option. Can we do that?
Totally, but I just thought you might like it sooner than it will take us to fix it forever. Let me know! Otherwise we'll add it to the list.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Mark Mclaughlin
Sprinter

I'll wait for the fix, TY.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

It should be fixed, try it!
Mark Mclaughlin
Sprinter

Nice, the option's there. I don't have a race to buy at this time but I will soon. I'll let you know here if there's any problem. Thanks.