Equipment Glitch?

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Equipment Glitch?

Post by Lily Wilkins »

I have this filly https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1469771 whom I leased out for the year on a racing lease.
Today, the player returned her to me and said they weren't sure what happened, because they never messed with her equipment and kept it set to the trainer's recommended pairing of Blinkers and Shadow roll for her debut (I sent her to the player with it set as such). Yet, when you look at the race results, it shows her as running in Blinkers and Ear Muffs.
Upon getting her back, I looked at her information page, and the equipment indeed is set at Blinkers and Shadow roll like it's supposed to be.

Because setting equipment is done from the horse's page and is a pretty intentional process, I'm inclined to think that it was an issue on the game's side rather than trainer error, especially given what the person told me. Is that possible?
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | Leased Out Y66
Quinny | DR/DM | $20,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!