Claiming Filters

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Claiming Filters

Post by Jo Ferris »

So I've noticed with my "Only Claimer" type horses, that when I go to enter them I cannot change the claiming filter to a specific claiming tag range, it just automatically goes back to Claiming. Not sure if this is a new thing or not, it's not a horse type I've ever used before until very recently. Would be a nice quality of life thing to be able to change the claiming filter so you're only looking at a specific claiming price range.
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Re: Claiming Filters

Post by Cleo Patra »

I noticed this a while ago and forgot to report it (that horse was claimed and he was the only claim typed horse in my barn at the time)
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Admin »

Jo Ferris wrote: 1 year ago So I've noticed with my "Only Claimer" type horses, that when I go to enter them I cannot change the claiming filter to a specific claiming tag range, it just automatically goes back to Claiming. Not sure if this is a new thing or not, it's not a horse type I've ever used before until very recently. Would be a nice quality of life thing to be able to change the claiming filter so you're only looking at a specific claiming price range.
Try it now. It won't let you choose "Any" or "Non-Claiming" (because it is a "Only Claimer" type), but it will now let you choose the claiming range filters.
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

The Admin wrote: 1 year ago
Jo Ferris wrote: 1 year ago So I've noticed with my "Only Claimer" type horses, that when I go to enter them I cannot change the claiming filter to a specific claiming tag range, it just automatically goes back to Claiming. Not sure if this is a new thing or not, it's not a horse type I've ever used before until very recently. Would be a nice quality of life thing to be able to change the claiming filter so you're only looking at a specific claiming price range.
Try it now. It won't let you choose "Any" or "Non-Claiming" (because it is a "Only Claimer" type), but it will now let you choose the claiming range filters.
Works perfect! Thank you!
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

The Admin wrote: 1 year ago
And thank you! I noticed this change. It is perfect, very useful!
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500