Betting

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Betting

Post by Darcy McBride »

I went in to bet on horses in tonight and tomorrow night's SC races. I can not place a bet. Has the system turned off for some reason? Anyone else having this trouble? I did check my settings, and betting is allowed.
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Re: Betting

Post by Lori Hamill »

I don't think the SC races are up yet for betting. Looks like just Asia and Europe.

Edit to add: I don't usually do any betting so not sure when they would normally be showing>
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brian Leavitt »

I'm assuming Em just meant to turn off betting for tonights pick 4 and SC races after recording the racecalls, but ended up locking up day 5 Asia and Europe as well
I have a stable full of cats
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Sorry, it's either "betting open" or "betting closed" and I had to go to bed.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brian Leavitt »

betting is still open
I have a stable full of cats
Durzo Blint
Turf Router

Post by Durzo Blint »

Looks like people are betting on the races as the winner gets announced, that’s disappointing, not sure why people think that’s okay
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Durzo Blint wrote: 1 year ago Looks like people are betting on the races as the winner gets announced, that’s disappointing, not sure why people think that’s okay
Agree immensely; I don’t have a specific way to see who placed each bet when without checking each stable’s transactions by hand, and I’m sure those that did it will say it’s my fault since I’m the one who fell asleep (which is true) but man it left a sour taste in my mouth. :-(
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

People have time to hit the pick 4 or 6 doing that?
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll: