Stats showing more starts and wins for the past 5 sim years than there should be

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Stats showing more starts and wins for the past 5 sim years than there should be

Post by Brian Leavitt »

So this year was kinda a big deal for me because not only did I break 80 wins for the first time, I got to 90 wins exactly!

Except now it says I have 106 wins and I broke 80 wins in each of the three seasons before this one

It appears as if it's added both wins and starts to my stats for the past five sim years at some point this evening
I have a stable full of cats
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Re: Stats showing more starts and wins for the past 5 sim years than there should be

Post by The Admin »

We recomputed all stats and noticed that there were some anomalies of a few here and there. I did a spot-check and I believe the stats are correct. Please feel free to double-check your actual win count for the year and see if our stats are now correct.
Randell Johnson
Listed Stakes Winner

Re: Stats showing more starts and wins for the past 5 sim years than there should be

Post by Randell Johnson »

I also have a problem with my win + starts stats. I had 490 wins (after races 16-6), and now I have 501 wins. This season alone I know I had 20 wins, and at the moment it is registering at 23.
Gunite - https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1785312
DM/DS & Steeplechaser - RL Steward Created, A's & A+'s

Chase Elliott - https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1241172
Stewards Cup, Saudi, Pegasus Winner
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Post by Gwayne's World »

My current year stats are incorrect.
Poldark | 3 time G1 winner. Including the Midsummer Classic. $42,500.
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Admin »

It looks like it mistakenly included Barrier Trials in the stats. I will work to fix that.
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Admin »

The Admin wrote: 1 year ago It looks like it mistakenly included Barrier Trials in the stats. I will work to fix that.
The stats should be correct again. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for letting us know.
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

The Admin wrote: 1 year ago
The Admin wrote: 1 year ago It looks like it mistakenly included Barrier Trials in the stats. I will work to fix that.
The stats should be correct again. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for letting us know.
You are amazing
;p
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Post by Gwayne's World »

Another Lord?

How many did the Steward bring back with her from the Royal Ascot meet?? :lol:
Poldark | 3 time G1 winner. Including the Midsummer Classic. $42,500.