Cannot breed "injured" stallion - pensioning in 50 hours

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Gwen Morse
Grade 3 Winner

Cannot breed "injured" stallion - pensioning in 50 hours

Post by Gwen Morse »

I can't breed to one of my stallions (Halos and Horns). He shows as "injured" in my breeding barn (I assume because he's pensioning soon).

He doesn't show up in my alerts list of studs. He doesn't show up when I list "My studs" when trying to breed. He doesn't show up in the list of Sim $ studs if I search for his name on a breeding page.

I can't breed to him by using the Hypomate link (it only says "book this sire").

I'm a little worried because I wanted to breed to him this season and I'm here and trying to do it but my internet has been really spotty lately.
--
my swap mares: https://tinyurl.com/35jk5aah
Regina Moore's new player articles (not mine) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... pleID=5100
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Re: Cannot breed "injured" stallion - pensioning in 50 hours

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Once a stallion gets a will pension at this time notice you have to pay to keep him available until that point. I forget if you also have to reset a studfee. It been awhile since I've had a stallion pension so can't remember the exact work flow but I would look for options on his regular page to get him reactivated.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

I replied to your email saying the same thing, basically go to his page and pay the fee to keep him going and then you can breed to him, but there is a short window so I don't know if it will be available when you see this!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

What Tammy said is correct, and yes you also have to reset the stud fee otherwise the stud isn’t available to breed to.