Kentucky Derby 135

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Alysse Peverell
Hall of Fame

Re: Kentucky Derby 135

Post by Alysse Peverell »

To be fair, Pioneer started his career at the best track so he's not purely Western!

And I remember seeing (albeit on tv) Stardom Bound in her debut race, so there! Even then she really caught my eye and ran quite well. She just had a look of class about her, like her name already fit.
Corey Lange
Miler

Re: Kentucky Derby 135

Post by Corey Lange »

Leonard Beagle wrote:
Corey Lange wrote:Old Fashioned is gonna be a great horse,but is he gonna make it to the southwest?, and after this weekend i'm gonna give Fresian fire some credit after his show this weekend in the Risen. Should be a fun run up, and i'll be cheering for Jones to come back and win after all that he had to put up with from the press after last year.
That's the plan Corey, Old Fashioned is at Oaklawn, had a 4 furlong work on Thursday.
I know, but they were having issues getting him there, glad to see he made it and is working nice still there, wishing him well on monday!