2018 Breeders Cup

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

2018 Breeders Cup

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

It's super early, but does anyone have plans to go? This is my first BC and I'm SO STOKED!!!! Especially for SIM meetups!

Tickets are going on (pre-)sale tomorrow and I'm buying General Admission for Friday and Saturday unless someone tells me to get seats somewhere...
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Re: 2018 Breeders Cup

Post by Louise Bayou »

I'll be there! Flying in Wednesday and out Monday. Yikes I forgot about presale tickets. In 2011 we all sat down at the far end and while its down by the turn we really enjoyed it and the crowd wasn't horrible. I'm going on a farm tour or 2 on Thursday but after that we will be free for a Sim get together!
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: 2018 Breeders Cup

Post by The Steward »

I am there Tuesday night - Sunday night.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG