#horsemanship

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

#horsemanship

Post by Laura Smith »

LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Re: #horsemanship

Post by Jo Ferris »

WOW!!! Kudos to the jockey, that takes some serious skill!! The horse too, very good, that saddle basically became a flank strap, could have easily caused the horse to buck
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Irving Faulkner
Classic Contender

Post by Irving Faulkner »

:shock: :P :P :P WOW, the question how much adrenaline runs through the body of this young girl Jockey :P :P :P
For judgment is without mercy to him who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment.
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

It’s amazing how you develop super jockey powers when the ground is threatening haha. She did an awesome job. I love that moment when she realises “Huh I’m still on and I can still win this!”

I’ve never been in quite that much trouble with a saddle but one time I somersaulted over my horse’s head when he bungled the start and somehow got back on without my feet ever touching the ground. The stewards watched the footage for a good while trying to figure out how I’d done it :lol: I still have no clue because I’m really not that gymnastic lmao. I’ve also had a girth snap midrace and gone 4 furlongs with only my surcingle holding the saddle on. A friend of mine made international news when her bridle snapped early in the race. She didn’t win but she did manage to pull the horse up on her own.

Racing generates plenty of adventures and you’d be shocked how many the cameras never pick up.
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Holy crap! That takes some serious strength!
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Ashley Hunt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Hunt »

Cleo Patra wrote: 5 years ago It’s amazing how you develop super jockey powers when the ground is threatening haha. She did an awesome job. I love that moment when she realises “Huh I’m still on and I can still win this!”

I’ve never been in quite that much trouble with a saddle but one time I somersaulted over my horse’s head when he bungled the start and somehow got back on without my feet ever touching the ground. The stewards watched the footage for a good while trying to figure out how I’d done it :lol: I still have no clue because I’m really not that gymnastic lmao. I’ve also had a girth snap midrace and gone 4 furlongs with only my surcingle holding the saddle on. A friend of mine made international news when her bridle snapped early in the race. She didn’t win but she did manage to pull the horse up on her own.

Racing generates plenty of adventures and you’d be shocked how many the cameras never pick up.
Got the video? I want to see this!