Kukulkan

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Kukulkan

Post by Dylan Christensen »

So this horse, Kukulkan (Mex), seems like he’s sort of a beast but he’s only run in America once and it was against non-international horses :(. I really want to see him run against international competition because being undefeated is impressive no matter what. Does anyone know much about him? Because I can’t find a thing.
yeah
Ashley Hunt
Grade 1 Winner

Re: Kukulkan

Post by Ashley Hunt »

:o that horse is really cool! He won the Carribean Classic by 10 1/4 lengths, I mean come on! He deserves a chance to run against some tougher horses!
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Ashley Hunt wrote: 5 years ago :o that horse is really cool! He won the Carribean Classic by 10 1/4 lengths, I mean come on! He deserves a chance to run against some tougher horses!
That's what I'm saying :lol:
yeah
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Ashley Hunt wrote: 5 years ago :o that horse is really cool! He won the Carribean Classic by 10 1/4 lengths, I mean come on! He deserves a chance to run against some tougher horses!
Looks like he's getting that chance! https://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing ... -world-cup
yeah
Ashley Hunt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Hunt »

Awesome! He deserves it!
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

He does. It would be an awesome story if he won!
yeah
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

He’s unlikely to win to be honest but if he’s healthy and fit then why not give it a go I suppose. I much prefer that than trainers and owners deciding they won’t run their horse in case it *shock* loses!
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Oh yeah, in all honesty he will probably run last but he's got a trainer who cares and out of all the horses I'd want him to win :)
yeah
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

I think he has as good a chance as any. Don't really know exactly what he is capable of since he has been so far above the competition he's been racing against. He's never really needed to be pushed or to give his best race. It should be an interesting Pegasus ths year. :) Hope he does well for his connections.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ashley Hunt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Hunt »

It's a horse race, anything is possible. It would be awesome to see him win for sure!
Alyssa Lapa
Derby Contender

Post by Alyssa Lapa »

Super excited for the horses coming to Pegasus this year. So many good athletes. The cards will be stacked on every race.
Thoroughbred Stallions at Arborwood Oaks
COMING SOON

Arabian Stallions at Arborwood Oaks
COMING SOON

Pacer Stallions at Arborwood Oaks
COMING SOON
Anne Conradt
Derby Contender

Post by Anne Conradt »

/
I think (and hope) some people are going to be surprised at what this horse can do when pushed.

https://www.pedigreequery.com/kukulkan3

This is not exactly a two-bit pedigree. Speed on top. Stamina and a little speed on the bottom.

I really like the way he changes leads. He's so fluid.

I'm very interested to see what this horse can do when he steps up with the likes of Accelerate.

His times are slow, but he hasn't been pushed. Plus, in that race in Florida, they said on tv they took him out of his game and tried to get him to rate. That's not how he usually runs.

I really hope they've got themselves a race horse down there. We'll see.
:arrow: I always pay attention when Eric Hamme talks about horses running in Maryland.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Anne Conradt wrote: 5 years ago I really hope they've got themselves a race horse down there. We'll see.
I do too but only time will tell. Only like 3 more weeks? Right??
yeah
Anne Conradt
Derby Contender

Post by Anne Conradt »

/
I don't know. I hope it's before Feb. 21.
:arrow: I always pay attention when Eric Hamme talks about horses running in Maryland.
Melissa Mae
Hall of Fame

Post by Melissa Mae »

I don't think he actually has a chance to finish in the top half of the field but Fausto is an awesome human and trainer so I'm stoked to see him get to run in a big U.S. race.