I Attended the Japanese Oaks !!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

I Attended the Japanese Oaks !!

Post by Lily Wilkins »

I attended the Japanese Oaks at Tokyo Racecourse yesterday. What a fun day!!! Tokyo Racecourse is the biggest track I have been to (comparing to Santa Anita, Churchill downs, Keeneland, Emerald Downs, and Del Mar) and being there while thousands of people were in attendance made it even more impressive. Better yet, we met up with my partner's friend who lives here in Japan, so we had a translator to help us read the program and bet :)
Their Derby runs next weekend... I bought a glass for my Derby glass collection ;)

it was such a joy to stand at the rail and see those 18 stunning fillies go racing by. Loves Only You (JPN) ran a great race! She even set a new record time!
“ 𝐴𝑧𝑒𝑙 πΈπ‘žπ‘’π‘–π‘›π‘’ β€›
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | Leased Out Y66
Quinny | DR/DM | $20,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: I Attended the Japanese Oaks !!

Post by The Steward »

Wait if you're still there can you go to a Turfy shop and get stuff for me and Susie? We need an Almond Eye plushie in the worst way!!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Post by Gwayne's World »

....... And an order of chicken fried sushi .
Poldark | 3 time G1 winner. Including the Midsummer Classic. $42,500.
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

The Steward wrote: ↑4 years ago Wait if you're still there can you go to a Turfy shop and get stuff for me and Susie? We need an Almond Eye plushie in the worst way!!
Aww, I am home now :( I was at the airport waiting to fly out when I made this post. I'm sorry!!!
“ 𝐴𝑧𝑒𝑙 πΈπ‘žπ‘’π‘–π‘›π‘’ β€›
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | Leased Out Y66
Quinny | DR/DM | $20,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Noel Collins
Derby Contender

Post by Noel Collins »

Where is the turfy shop? What is? I have a friend, well my daughters boyfriend is in Japan right now.