Hartnell

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tony Baker
Sprinter

Hartnell

Post by Tony Baker »

Hartnell racing today at Flemington in the Group 1 Makybe Diva Stakes (Craiglee Stakes) over 1600m at 4.10pm local time.

He is a 9YO and such a warrior, if he wins my heart may just burst a little,I admire him so much.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: Hartnell

Post by The Steward »

He is the bestttttt
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Tony Baker
Sprinter

Post by Tony Baker »

His last race this coming Saturday in the $2 Million Mackinnon Stakes at Flemington....farewell from the track you bravest of warriors!
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Saw on Twitter that he will be looked after by Godolphin in their retirement program and the best news is, his groom gets to take Hartnell home forever. Love that sort of stuff!
Tony Baker
Sprinter

Post by Tony Baker »

Absolutely, Reg has been at Flemington for many years and was involved with So You Think and many before him.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

I saw the video! Its so freaking cool. I love it!
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

I can't get over the heart he demonstrated in the race. Wow. I have tears in my eyes.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG