Charlatan

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Hazel Anthony
Miler

Charlatan

Post by Hazel Anthony »

Did anyone else see Charlatan stretch out to a mile today?

I realize he hasn't faced any serious competition yet and it's too early to hype him up as a Triple Crown winner... but yikes his level of acceleration :o

I love watching and re-watching the stretch runs of his two races- he looks just so impressive!

https://twitter.com/luis_ernestocg/stat ... 5120257026
Here's his race today- I love how right after the break Dradyen lets Charlatan go to take the lead and Charlatan just hits another gear to get to the front before settling down a bit again.. and then takes off in the stretch <3

https://twitter.com/WatchXBTV/status/12 ... 8268766209
Charlatan's maiden race- earned an 105 beyer

P.S. Besides the obvious talent, I'm loving him because I'm an absolute sucker for his looks- he's such a gorgeous horse! (Even if he eventually doesn't amount to much, I'm still gonna love him :))

-Fabulous photo taken by our Steward :D
Last edited by Hazel Anthony 4 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
Anthony Meadows

Standing:

Cerebro
Appy DS
3x Simmy Award Winner, 2x Grade 1 winner (including Steward's Cup Dash), 4x Graded Stakes winner
Anthony L Carder
Miler

Re: Charlatan

Post by Anthony L Carder »

He was very impressive! I can't wait to see what is next for him
000 ALC Ranch~conveniently located next to Cimarron Park~

Haven's Cab-Appy Sprinter-$5,000
Alc Shark On Fire-TB DS-$12,500
Hazel Anthony
Miler

Post by Hazel Anthony »

Anthony L Carder wrote: 4 years ago He was very impressive! I can't wait to see what is next for him

Same here!! :D
Anthony Meadows

Standing:

Cerebro
Appy DS
3x Simmy Award Winner, 2x Grade 1 winner (including Steward's Cup Dash), 4x Graded Stakes winner
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

I tweeted a few pics from the race today with more to come. :-)
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Hazel Anthony
Miler

Post by Hazel Anthony »

The Steward wrote: 4 years ago I tweeted a few pics from the race today with more to come. :-)
Oh awesome!! Thank you! :D
Anthony Meadows

Standing:

Cerebro
Appy DS