RIP Arrogate

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

RIP Arrogate

Post by Nini Panini »

Ray Paulick
@raypaulick
·
11m
Very sorry to hear news that champion Arrogate, winner of the 2016 Travers &
@BreedersCup
Classic and 2017 Pegasus World Cup & Dubai World Cup has died at 7 after developing an apparent neurological issue in his neck. http://PaulickReport.com will have more details later today.

Hate this. Arrogate gave me so many wonderful memories. Feels like a slap in the face.
"How do you describe perfection? Why try, let's just watch her run!"
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Re: RIP Arrogate

Post by Carole Hanson »

This is so incredibly sad, he was so young. What is it with stallions dying so young recently?

What a bright spark he was as a racehorse, he had an unforgettable 9 months that will surely go down in history. I hope his progeny can carry on his legacy and expand on it.
Katie Stepanian
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Katie Stepanian »

Just awful news 😥
Mara Jade Vess
Miler

Post by Mara Jade Vess »

The story according to Juddmonte Farms, which confirms his passing:
Arrogate had a very successful breeding season this year until last week when his breeding was suspended due to an initial suspected sore neck. Later in the week he fell to the ground in his stall and efforts to get him back up proved unsuccessful. He was transported to the Hagyard Clinic under the care of Dr. Bob Hunt and Dr. Nathan Slovis with Dr. Steve Reed representing the insurance company.

They worked tirelessly with the staff from the Hagyard Clinic eliminating all the obvious causes and performing all available tests, including spinal tap evaluation, x-ray, ultrasound, CT Scan and many blood tests.

Unfortunately, Arrogate was still unable to stand after four exhausting days for him. His will to fight, so valuable to him on the racetrack, became a challenge in his care. When serious secondary health issues set in, the decision was made to put him to sleep.
At Stud
Chuck Tingle – DR
$7,500
Dream All Day – DR
$12,500

Coming Soon
Y59: Sunrise inthe Dawn – AWR
Y60: Faded Memory – DR

A Complete Historical Guide to the Louisville Derby
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

I am in shock. I saw a post about it on social media and thought it was a bad joke at first.
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | Leased Out Y66
Quinny | DR/DM | $20,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

When Danny told me this this morning, I thought I was still asleep. RIP Arrogate. May your progeny run as fast as you did.
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Glenn Escobar
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Glenn Escobar »

This is a sad one. He was such a neat horse ---- I enjoyed him IRL, as a SIM Stallion, and I've even had a Stewie designated in training for awhile now to imitate his exact IRL schedule and career arc. Hopefully that horse runs with some guts to match this Champion.
“In the race for excellence,there is no finish line.”

— His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

I wonder if they will release an autopsy report. Very strange, very sad.
John Nicholson
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by John Nicholson »

RIP arrogate