Runhappy... Brought To You By Runhappy

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Runhappy... Brought To You By Runhappy

Post by Lily Wilkins »

The past few weekends, I have been watching Saratoga Racing. Usually, one of my favorite things about watching horse racing programs is all the cool stallion ads, but MAN those Runhappy ads :lol: they're a bit much. We've gotten to the point where we joke around... My fiance will be like "want some tea? .... Brought to you by Runhappy!!"
What's kind of funny, is when I toured Claiborne farm a couple years back, they did not show us Runhappy.

BUT DANG.... How about Swiss Skydiver in The Alabama yesterday? Hot-diggity-dog I cannot wait to see her and Gamine in the Oaks.
Last edited by Lily Wilkins 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
“ 𝐴𝑧𝑒𝑙 πΈπ‘žπ‘’π‘–π‘›π‘’ β€›
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | Leased Out Y66
Quinny | DR/DM | $20,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: Runhappy... Brought To You By Runhappy

Post by The Steward »

Lily Wilkins wrote: ↑3 years ago The past few weekends, I have been watching Saratoga Racing. Usually, one of my favorite things about watching horse racing programs is all the cool stallion ads, but MAN those Runhappy ads :lol they're a bit much. We've gotten to the point where we joke around... My fiance will be like "want some tea? .... Brought to you by Runhappy!!"
What's kind of funny, is when I toured Claiborne farm a couple years back, they did not show us Runhappy.

BUT DANG.... How about Swiss Skydiver in The Alabama yesterday? Hot-diggity-dog I cannot wait to see her and Gamine in the Oaks.
That is actually very interesting news because last I checked he was on almost every tour.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

The Steward wrote: ↑3 years ago
That is actually very interesting news because last I checked he was on almost every tour.
That's what I thought too. He was turned out and they didn't take us to his paddock, it made me sad! Getting to hug War Front made it hard to be too bummed out though <3
“ 𝐴𝑧𝑒𝑙 πΈπ‘žπ‘’π‘–π‘›π‘’ β€›
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | Leased Out Y66
Quinny | DR/DM | $20,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
T.D. Palm
Grade 3 Winner

Post by T.D. Palm »

I like when McIngvale talking about Runhappy's victory in the Breeders Cup Sprint, says Runhappy beat a horse trained by Jorge Navarro while Runhappy was trained on only oats & water.
It's better to have it & not need it than to need it & not have it.
Jim Hoffman
Two Year Old

Post by Jim Hoffman »

T.D. Palm wrote: ↑3 years ago I like when McIngvale talking about Runhappy's victory in the Breeders Cup Sprint, says Runhappy beat a horse trained by Jorge Navarro while Runhappy was trained on only oats & water.
Was he insinuating that Navarro's horse was trained on something other than oats & water? :lol:
T.D. Palm
Grade 3 Winner

Post by T.D. Palm »

Jim Hoffman wrote: ↑3 years ago
T.D. Palm wrote: ↑3 years ago I like when McIngvale talking about Runhappy's victory in the Breeders Cup Sprint, says Runhappy beat a horse trained by Jorge Navarro while Runhappy was trained on only oats & water.
Was he insinuating that Navarro's horse was trained on something other than oats & water? :lol:
Navarro is on a lifetime ban from Racing & may be in jail for all I know. :D
Jim Hoffman
Two Year Old

Post by Jim Hoffman »

T.D. Palm wrote: ↑3 years ago
I know. He and his buddy (Jason, not John, who I respect as an excellent horseman) Servis were ruining racing at my hometown track, with even money favorites in every race; you can't bet on them, can't bet against them, and don't dare claim off of them. And another one of his buddies turned the local harness track into the laughingstock of the sulky world. This year, both tracks have done much better. Nice to see the game being cleaned up!
T.D. Palm
Grade 3 Winner

Post by T.D. Palm »

I know. He and his buddy (Jason, not John, who I respect as an excellent horseman) Servis were ruining racing at my hometown track, with even money favorites in every race; you can't bet on them, can't bet against them, and don't dare claim off of them. And another one of his buddies turned the local harness track into the laughingstock of the sulky world. This year, both tracks have done much better. Nice to see the game being cleaned up!
Where's hometown,Jim....Philly, Jersey, Florida...?
Jim Hoffman
Two Year Old

Post by Jim Hoffman »

Where's hometown,Jim....Philly, Jersey, Florida...?
Jersey