My Mare - foaling date contest!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Natasha Yar
Miler

Re: My Mare - foaling date contest!

Post by Natasha Yar »

3 days out from the year mark today! 😭
I think (hope) that we are in the last couple days of pregnancy here. She’s made a small bag but it had held steady for a week instead of losing it and she’s mildly uncomfortable 5% of the time, which is an impressive increase from the 0% uncomfortable she was even a week ago.
We’ve had a foal every night this week (I need sleep, please foaling gods, I’m so tired) so hopefully Lark will get the idea soon.
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

Maybe I’ll be right about my guess and she’ll pop after a year and a day haha! What a mare 🤣
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Natasha Yar
Miler

Post by Natasha Yar »

Annnndddd we’ve reached the year mark :roll:
Natasha Yar
Miler

Post by Natasha Yar »

I’ve done a rain dance around her and then tried to squeeze the baby out like Lark was a large and oddly shaped tube of toothpaste.
No results yet.
Natasha Yar
Miler

Post by Natasha Yar »

Cleo Patra wrote: 3 years ago Am I too late to play? I’m guessing 19th April and a colt, because that’s the anniversary of my first time riding a winner and he was a gelding.
You’ve won the impossible contest!!
Lark foaled an adorable chestnut colt this morning at 11:30 (in the field, unassisted... again... but this time someone at least saw her doing it and ran to get the unneeded help) and so far both mama and baby are doing well!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CN2w8sqBvd ... 81mxlmiigh
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

Ha! I can’t believe that guess was right and she held on that long. Enjoy him being adorable while you can. My own chestnut colt is now a gelded 2yo and he’s still an epic pest 🤣 sweet natured but good lord he’s annoying.
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Natasha Yar
Miler

Post by Natasha Yar »

Cleo Patra wrote: 2 years ago Ha! I can’t believe that guess was right and she held on that long. Enjoy him being adorable while you can. My own chestnut colt is now a gelded 2yo and he’s still an epic pest 🤣 sweet natured but good lord he’s annoying.
I’m selling as a weanling (if all things go to plan) so I will not have to worry about the “terrible test-icles” 😂
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Post by Lisa Bennert »

Natasha Yar wrote: 2 years ago Lark foaled an adorable chestnut colt this morning at 11:30 (in the field, unassisted... again... but this time someone at least saw her doing it and ran to get the unneeded help) and so far both mama and baby are doing well!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CN2w8sqBvd ... 81mxlmiigh
I didn't participate in the contest, but still loosely followed this thread, and this made me very happy to read and I was even happier when I saw the photo, lol. Congratulations! :)

Lisa
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

What a handsome little fellow! I didn't participate either, but so glad everything went well for Lark and her new son!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Natasha Yar
Miler

Post by Natasha Yar »

Thank you both!
I’m glad this could bring you some measure of entertainment and happiness!