Medina Spirit Dies

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Re: Medina Spirit Dies

Post by Louise Bayou »

LA Pepper wrote: 2 years ago
Anthony Zappulla wrote: 2 years ago The horse already test positive for steroids, he was suspended and a BS story gets him out of that. Now the horse dies. The math doesn't add up
I am no fan of Bob Baffert but it has been scientifically proven that his explanation about the skin ointment is correct . So technicaaly it is his vet who is responsible for the [positive test and really should have known better.
The fact is after he had TWO horses test positive for the same thing he made a huge deal about hiring his on vet and take more of a hands on approach to his barn... ALL of which proved to be a lie and big smoke screen that he is known for. And that is from the vet himself who said he was never contacted. So no matter what type of reason for the bad test, its Baffert's fault.
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
LA Pepper
Grade 1 Winner

Post by LA Pepper »

""The fact is after he had TWO horses test positive for the same thing he made a huge deal about hiring his on vet and take more of a hands on approach to his barn... ALL of which proved to be a lie and big smoke screen that he is known for. And that is from the vet himself who said he was never contacted. So no matter what type of reason for the bad test, its Baffert's fault""

It IS Baffert's fault and it IS Baffert's responsibilty. But do you really think a steroid in a skin cream that got in thru inflamed skin actually affected the horse's race ? Do you really think he told his groom to put this ointment on the horse's rash because it will make him win the Kentucky Derby ?
But because of the rules of racing in KY, of which I 100 % agree with, ANY steroid should result in disqualification, so be it. The owner needs to recoup his milion by going after his trainer.
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

RIPPED OF KY DERBY TITLE ...
Bob Baffert Suspended, Fined
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
John Smith
Grade 3 Winner

Post by John Smith »

https://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing ... since-2000

Hes doing something...
74 in 21 years.... more than 3 per...according to the post, highest per start rate of trainers with most deaths!

I read the fine was only $7,500!
Show Good Times Farm
Quetzalcoatl (TM) 12.5k
Gord's Secret (TS) 48.5k*
Five Star Hotel (TR) 23.5k
King of Fools (DS) 12.5k
La Joya (TR) 10k
Dancinginmyshadow (TS) 5k
Kefren (TS) 5k
Arabian Comet (TS)
Endless River (TR)
* rebates available
Natasha Yar
Miler

Post by Natasha Yar »

John Smith wrote: 2 years ago I read the fine was only $7,500!
Because it was technically his “first offense” in KY so the penalty is small.
But they’re trying to make up for it with their other sanctions.
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Natasha Yar wrote: 2 years ago
John Smith wrote: 2 years ago I read the fine was only $7,500!
Because it was technically his “first offense” in KY so the penalty is small.
But they’re trying to make up for it with their other sanctions.
Makes sense
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll: