Flightline wins Pacific Classic by 19 lengths.

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Roger Carlo
Miler

Flightline wins Pacific Classic by 19 lengths.

Post by Roger Carlo »

What a great horse putting on a show on here in beautiful Del Mar, CA.Image

Flightline, ridden by Flavien Prat, is eased up at the wire as he wins the $1 million Pacific Classic at Del Mar on Saturday by 19¼ lengths. The doubts have been removed. The questions have been answered. Flightline is the most dominating horse to come along in a very long time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UP8IV0kFVM
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Re: Flightline wins Pacific Classic by 19 lengths.

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Amazing!!

Trevor Denman said u might not see something like this again!!
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
John Nicholson
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by John Nicholson »

I was at York to watch baaeed win the international and thought it would be a long time before I’d see a better performance but I think I just have.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

My picture has already been stolen a zillion times with my copyright cut off... seems like I might be the only one who got the look back? Such an amazing send off
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Awesome!! And what a look back that was!!
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Roger Carlo
Miler

Post by Roger Carlo »

AMAZING SHOT EMILY!!!!

That is poster worthy!!

Hope you survived the So Cal Heat Storm. It was 101 about 15 minutes away from the track.
Dan Gordon
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Dan Gordon »

What a photo! So are the Secretariat comparisons premature? We've seen this hyperbole before and as good as he has looked, it's only been 5 races with one at the classic distance. Any dissenters out there?
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Dan Gordon wrote: 1 year ago What a photo! So are the Secretariat comparisons premature? We've seen this hyperbole before and as good as he has looked, it's only been 5 races with one at the classic distance. Any dissenters out there?
I was there so it is hard to argue with what I saw, just wish he ran a bit more. I worry about fragile studs sometimes. Other than that, he was just out for a stroll Saturday.
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Flightline is very Ghostzapper-like with amazing speed but not able to race a bunch. I heard that they want to run him next year though so fingers crossed because I absolutely love Flightline! He has some lovely fillies in his pedigree too.
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
LA Pepper
Grade 1 Winner

Post by LA Pepper »

So what happened? Is he out of the Breeders Cup ?? :(
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

LA Pepper wrote: 1 year ago So what happened? Is he out of the Breeders Cup ?? :(
What do you mean?
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
LA Pepper
Grade 1 Winner

Post by LA Pepper »

i guess my mistake. I read above about 'fragile stud' and 'I wish he ran more' and came to a mistaken conclusion . . . I hope.
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

LA Pepper wrote: 1 year ago i guess my mistake. I read above about 'fragile stud' and 'I wish he ran more' and came to a mistaken conclusion . . . I hope.
He hasn't been retired yet and they have mentioned wanting to run him as a 5 year old :D Fingers crossed that it stays that way!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Nena Olson wrote: 1 year ago
LA Pepper wrote: 1 year ago i guess my mistake. I read above about 'fragile stud' and 'I wish he ran more' and came to a mistaken conclusion . . . I hope.
He hasn't been retired yet and they have mentioned wanting to run him as a 5 year old :D Fingers crossed that it stays that way!
Yes, he is still running and I was just thinking down the road. I have always liked the farm more than the track, so to me the farm and breeding is what it is all about and racing is just product testing lol.