Andthewinneris

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Royal Celestine
Sprinter

Re: Andthewinneris

Post by Royal Celestine »

Anthony Zappulla wrote: 1 year ago Gonna follow him on my 4njbets tvg site!!
Appreciate it! Definitely worth following
Royal Celestine
Sprinter

Nick Gilmore wrote: 1 year ago
Royal Celestine wrote: 1 year ago
Nick Gilmore wrote: 1 year ago Awesome race, coming from behind in a big field and winning with daylight between him and the rest, that’s most impressive. Add to that a track record and I’d say he’s on his way to a pretty fine career!

Congrats Royal, he’s a keeper!
Thank u and yes!! I was so proud of him. All the hard work, the biting, and the growth with him finally culminated 😂 and the record was just the icing on the cake. I’m extremely proud of him and he still has so much mental growing to do. And Im not sure if I still have him because since I been back home he’s been with a new groom and I don’t know if I’ll be getting him back unfortunately
I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you Royal! Here’s hoping you do!
Thank u so much! It means a lot! I hope I can keep him as well
John Nicholson
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by John Nicholson »

Really hope you get him back rc
Royal Celestine
Sprinter

John Nicholson wrote: 1 year ago Really hope you get him back rc
I actually had asked Wayne where Andthewinneris will be staying over the winter yesterday and he told me he’ll be with me at Fair Grounds. I’m so glad I got my boy back.
John Nicholson
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by John Nicholson »

Great news rc
Our euro horses coming over are solid but below our best 2yolds and if it turns soft it wouldn’t help silver knott and your course form at keeneland will be an advantage over our European horses.
Best of luck hope he performs well for you 🐎🐎
LA Pepper
Grade 1 Winner

Post by LA Pepper »

I actually had asked Wayne where Andthewinneris will be staying over the winter yesterday and he told me he’ll be with me at Fair Grounds. I’m so glad I got my boy back.
[/quote]

Wow. You are really having an awesome year. I'm routing for you that it only gets better, and you have a picture in the BC winners circle !!!!!
Royal Celestine
Sprinter

John Nicholson wrote: 1 year ago Great news rc
Our euro horses coming over are solid but below our best 2yolds and if it turns soft it wouldn’t help silver knott and your course form at keeneland will be an advantage over our European horses.
Best of luck hope he performs well for you 🐎🐎
That’s definitely some great information. Thanks! I was honestly worried about the one that won the Summer at woodbine but he didn’t go. I honestly felt like he couldn’t lose. And there’s no rain in the forecast thankfully cause andthewinneris doesn’t like a softer course either
Royal Celestine
Sprinter

LA Pepper wrote: 1 year ago
Wow. You are really having an awesome year. I'm routing for you that it only gets better, and you have a picture in the BC winners circle !!!!!
[/quote] I am very grateful and blessed to be able to get him back. And thank u! I’m hoping I can we can make it to the winners circle as well! I’ll be more than satisfied with a good run as well
Royal Celestine
Sprinter

Disappointing news. I won’t be able to make it to see the race Friday. I don’t have a ride and we are understaffed so i have to take care of 10 horses. I’ll be cheering for him. They’ll be plenty of big races I am looking for to with him. Maybe we will be going to the derby 🤷‍♂️😉