Flightline

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Hazel Anthony
Miler

Re: Flightline

Post by Hazel Anthony »

I am very disappointed. I understand why it was done but I wish it wasn't all about the money. Would have loved to see him race another year.
Anthony Meadows

Standing:

Cerebro
Appy DS
3x Simmy Award Winner, 2x Grade 1 winner (including Steward's Cup Dash), 4x Graded Stakes winner
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

He is a marvelous horse. Truly amazing. But with a retirement this soon people should not even compare him to Secretariat. He's a great horse, but he does not really deserve to be compared with Secretariat just yet, and he never will be with this retirement.
It's sad with such a short career. It feels like he was just getting started. But alas, we will never know.

Happy retirement Flightline. It was fun following your career (even if it was a very short one).
Portrait Artist of the Sim~
Standing Stallions, Crayon, Illegalist
Stallions Soon To Come, n/a
A horse gallops with it's lungs, perseveres with it's heart and wins with it's character~
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Yea what sucks is if he raced another year it would only hurt the pockets of the owners
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
John Nicholson
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by John Nicholson »

Regarding epicenter the surgery was straightforward and uncomplicated and he’s now out of recovery and walking around so fat so good