Real Players Inside The Backstretch

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Royal Celestine
Sprinter

Real Players Inside The Backstretch

Post by Royal Celestine »

He stopped by the barn and interviewed a couple of us. https://www.facebook.com/TheRealPlayers ... 4/?app=fbl This is the link if anyone is interested. My part 38:50-47:00. Any questions I’ll be more than happy to answer
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Re: Real Players Inside The Backstretch

Post by Cleo Patra »

That’s a cool video! It’s funny how things are so different but also so similar between Australian training setups and the states. I giggled when you said you originally wanted to be a jockey 🤣 you’re like twice my height. That being said, one of the best jockeys in my state is near on 6 foot.
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

Thank you so much for this, Royal, this was so neat to watch!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Royal Celestine
Sprinter

Cleo Patra wrote: 1 year ago That’s a cool video! It’s funny how things are so different but also so similar between Australian training setups and the states. I giggled when you said you originally wanted to be a jockey 🤣 you’re like twice my height. That being said, one of the best jockeys in my state is near on 6 foot.
No problem! And what are some of the differences? I’m not too familiar with training in different countries other than the little I heard about Europe. And yes 😂 how tall are u? And my jockey dreams ended pretty early 😭 but I live them out on gallop racer and champion jockey 🤣 and that’s nice he’s that tall and still able to make weight.
Royal Celestine
Sprinter

Lori Hamill wrote: 1 year ago Thank you so much for this, Royal, this was so neat to watch!
No problem at all! U should definitely follow him. There’s so many stories from different perspectives from people of all ages and backgrounds. It’s really fascinating and I’m glad he’s giving a voice to the people on the backside.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

I follow that page! Its awesome and I'm so happy to see the real heart of racing get recognized.
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

That was so cool to watch! I really enjoyed it.
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Royal Celestine
Sprinter

Louise Bayou wrote: 1 year ago I follow that page! Its awesome and I'm so happy to see the real heart of racing get recognized.
Definitely worth the follow. And yes, it’s great to see appreciation shown to the backside
Royal Celestine
Sprinter

Darcy McBride wrote: 1 year ago That was so cool to watch! I really enjoyed it.
Im glad u enjoyed it
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

I finally had time to watch and was glad I did. Fair Grounds is a place I’ve sent horses to, but never seen it for myself. You’ve put a huge smile on my face, thanks Royal!
Royal Celestine
Sprinter

Nick Gilmore wrote: 1 year ago I finally had time to watch and was glad I did. Fair Grounds is a place I’ve sent horses to, but never seen it for myself. You’ve put a huge smile on my face, thanks Royal!
Thank u for watching! Im glad I was able to put a smile on your face. That means a lot