Breeders' Cup 2013

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
User avatar
Mary Whalen
Eclipse Champion
Posts: 1151
Joined: 16 years ago
Location: Louisville, Kentucky

Re: Breeders' Cup 2013

Post by Mary Whalen » 9 years ago

I can sadly say there's a 99% chance I'm not going this year. 1% chance I am going, like if I win the lottery or find a sugar daddy who would pay for the trip.

User avatar
Izzy Rafferty
Miler
Posts: 120
Joined: 11 years ago

Re: Breeders' Cup 2013

Post by Izzy Rafferty » 9 years ago

We had a pre SIM dinner Friday night last year as well, both were a lot of fun! We made Peter eat Funnel Cake for the first time!
[Jon Xett] it's not the horses that are real, it's the tears

User avatar
Peter Gleason
Hall of Fame
Posts: 2567
Joined: 16 years ago

Re: Breeders' Cup 2013

Post by Peter Gleason » 9 years ago

Izzy Rafferty wrote:We had a pre SIM dinner Friday night last year as well, both were a lot of fun! We made Peter eat Funnel Cake for the first time!
I never truly knew deliciousness until that moment!
Big Changes Electrocutionist x Subtle Admiration (Future Hero) $5K
Forty Four Years Worlds Abound x October Magic (Lokite Magic) $1K
Piston Azamour x Ipi Tombe (Manshood) $7.5K

User avatar
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame
Posts: 2971
Joined: 14 years ago

Re: Breeders' Cup 2013

Post by Tammy Stawicki » 9 years ago

I'm officially in.
Turf Miler stud
Hempstead

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey

Paint Mid studs
Jacinth
Komati (tridistance)

Discounts for stakes winners/producers

User avatar
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame
Posts: 4990
Joined: 16 years ago
Location: Philadelphia Area
Contact:

Re: Breeders' Cup 2013

Post by Nikki Everdeen » 9 years ago

I'll be there now! Very excited because I've never been to a race track west of Kentucky before!
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds

User avatar
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame
Posts: 2971
Joined: 14 years ago

Re: Breeders' Cup 2013

Post by Tammy Stawicki » 9 years ago

You can buy GA tickets online now. They are cheaper than they will be at the gate, so if you are definitely going, I'd get buying...

http://www.breederscup.com/tickets/general-admission
Turf Miler stud
Hempstead

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey

Paint Mid studs
Jacinth
Komati (tridistance)

Discounts for stakes winners/producers

User avatar
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame
Posts: 6074
Joined: 13 years ago

Re: Breeders' Cup 2013

Post by Louise Bayou » 9 years ago

Well I bought my plane tickets for Breeders Cup this morning!! I might be hobbling around but I really didn't want to miss it. So excited. I am flying in Tuesday 29th and flying out Tuesday 5th.
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder

User avatar
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion
Posts: 1130
Joined: 15 years ago

Re: Breeders' Cup 2013

Post by Brian Leavitt » 9 years ago

I'm pretty broke now, so I don't think there's any chance of this happening for me. :(
I have a stable full of cats

User avatar
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame
Posts: 5719
Joined: 9 years ago
Location: San Diego, CA

Re: Breeders' Cup 2013

Post by Mr. Lord Rich » 9 years ago

Booked my hotel, bought my pass for saturday, im all set
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA

User avatar
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame
Posts: 6074
Joined: 13 years ago

Re: Breeders' Cup 2013

Post by Louise Bayou » 9 years ago

Pete Vella wrote:Booked my hotel, bought my pass for saturday, im all set
Yea!!!
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder

Post Reply