Queen's Plate 2013

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Brianna McKenzie
Eclipse Champion

Queen's Plate 2013

Post by Brianna McKenzie »

Tickets are now on sale. Last year we got a block of tickets for all the simsters to sit together and personally I loved it. Just putting feelers out there to see who's all interested in doing the same thing this year? Tickets range from $12 to 50 with good seats like we had last year going for just about $25.
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Re: Queen's Plate 2013

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

I'm in - who else? :)
Gryphon Flight Stud, Home of Stallions: What Would You Do, Heartbrake Hotel, Remembered Soldier, Courageous Angel, Cowboy Builder, Bird Jumper, Touchdown Raiders, Dubai Awesmoness, Sikorsky, Faith in the Child, and Touchdown Dancer.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lucas Davenport »

Already told Karl, NOT us this year that weekend. Traffic in US will be bad as 4th of July weekend ending. Probably some other weekend for us this year.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

Have ppl bought tixs yet?
Gryphon Flight Stud, Home of Stallions: What Would You Do, Heartbrake Hotel, Remembered Soldier, Courageous Angel, Cowboy Builder, Bird Jumper, Touchdown Raiders, Dubai Awesmoness, Sikorsky, Faith in the Child, and Touchdown Dancer.
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

I'm in 312 area if people want to find me I bought 4 tickets, and I'm bringing some girlfriends.. you are more than welcome to come and find us and hang!
Chani Ruzzo
Hall of Fame

Post by Chani Ruzzo »

Lovely seeing everyone!