Arlington Park

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Melissa Mae
Hall of Fame

Re: Arlington Park

Post by Melissa Mae »

I was there from first post to about 10pm but was working so I didn't get a chance to really socialize. Arlington has definitely become my favorite track and the turf course is amazing. I was out there taking photos for the three graded stakes and it was all one of my colleagues and I could do not to sneak onto it and make turf angels. I also have a horse crush on Dandino, he is one hot horse.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Melissa Mae wrote:I was there from first post to about 10pm but was working so I didn't get a chance to really socialize. Arlington has definitely become my favorite track and the turf course is amazing. I was out there taking photos for the three graded stakes and it was all one of my colleagues and I could do not to sneak onto it and make turf angels. I also have a horse crush on Dandino, he is one hot horse.
I knew you would be in turfy heaven.lol I have a horse crush on Dank....she is so nice! Horrible name, awesome horse.
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Melissa Mae
Hall of Fame

Post by Melissa Mae »

Racing is always better when it's on turf.
Diane Hoover
Sprinter

Post by Diane Hoover »

I even made some money on the races - perfect day for racing sunshine and not too hot.http://www.simhorseracing.com/simforum/ ... =9&t=28649#
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Melissa Mae wrote:I was there from first post to about 10pm but was working so I didn't get a chance to really socialize. Arlington has definitely become my favorite track and the turf course is amazing. I was out there taking photos for the three graded stakes and it was all one of my colleagues and I could do not to sneak onto it and make turf angels. I also have a horse crush on Dandino, he is one hot horse.
Isn't Dandino AMAZING? One of my favorite cool guys. A snuggly handsome prince of black handsome. Yes, that made sense.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Karl Smythe
Hall of Fame

Post by Karl Smythe »

Dandino is real nice and a very cool horse to be around.
Is the glass half full? or half empty?
Melissa Mae
Hall of Fame

Post by Melissa Mae »

The Steward wrote:
Isn't Dandino AMAZING? One of my favorite cool guys. A snuggly handsome prince of black handsome. Yes, that made sense.
I've watched a ton of his races and knew he was a looker but his on screen appearance didn't compare to seeing him in person. I took a ton of pictures of him and had a hard time choosing which ones were my favorites. He's like the new So You Think.
Diane Hoover
Sprinter

Post by Diane Hoover »

Tomorrow is the last day at Arlington for the season for anyone who plans to go. They have a $759K pick 9 - all pots have to pay out tomorrow. I'll be up on the 3rd floor at Cowboy's ( Paddock Pub) if you want to stop and say HI.

Diane