Oaklawn Park 2014 Season

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Chris Carman
Derby Contender

Oaklawn Park 2014 Season

Post by Chris Carman »

Who is going to make it to Oaklawn this year? I should be there every Saturday. Some Fridays, Mondays, and Sundays. And the entire Racing Festival of the South.
Izzy Rafferty
Miler

Re: Oaklawn Park 2014 Season

Post by Izzy Rafferty »

Hello Chris!

Glad to see another Arkansan in the SIM! I will definitely be at Oaklawn some this season and I can't wait for the meet to start!

Izzy
[Jon Xett] it's not the horses that are real, it's the tears
Ashley Hunt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ashley Hunt »

I'm going to try to go to at least one day as I live almost 4.5 hours from there, it makes it kind of hard to travel that far every week. Don't hold me to it though...babysitter, barrel racing schedule, etc....makes it kind of hard to plan things lol! If I don't make it, have fun guys!
Clinton Jacinto
Eclipse Champion

Post by Clinton Jacinto »

HEY CHRIS!!! Long time no talk man. How ya doin'? Haven't seen you in years. I was actually there this year with Izzy and other simsters. Not sure about going this coming season though. I try and go at least once a year to see the live racing. Are you back in the game yet? Let me know if i can help you with anything.
Turf Sprinter Studs
Starlight Night $5,000
Rushing Nights $15,000
Best I Bust $1,000
Turf Miler Stud
Dollar and Cents $1,000
Appaloosa Studs
Balico $15,000
Texas Ranger $5,000
Taste the Rainbow $2,500
Dangerous Montives $2,000
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

I am going to try and get up there myself this year. I really enjoyed my trip to the meet this year. And I could use a getaway.
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Chris Carman
Derby Contender

Post by Chris Carman »

Well I have already made a couple of race days. This week I have been Saturday, Sunday, and I am ready for the Smarty Jones Stakes tomorrow. Its good to be back into the sport.