Who In The SIM Would You Like to Meet Part 2

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Paul Heinrich
Hall of Fame

Re: Who In The SIM Would You Like to Meet Part 2

Post by Paul Heinrich »

Stephen Saratoga, because I don't understand how we never met when he was in Louisville while I was in Louisville like every 6 weeks back in 2009-10.

Laura Smith, because I'm a foodie, and that's kind of what she does.

Ryen Hanna (if she still counts as a Simian), because awesome.

Scott Eiland, because I automatically like anyone who knows who Jumpin' Jim Brunzell is.

Kevin Hern, because awesome.

Ara Davies, because awesome and because I would probably need to chaperone if she and Tim ever meet. Just kidding, of course. Not really.
"They're not going to kick me out." - Tim Matthews
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

Everyone! :D but standouts would be:
Em - because who doesn't?
Fanta Arcadia - because she's been a good friend in the game for ages now :)
Jennifer Francis - Basically the same as Fanta
Jackie Gottsche - ^^^^^
Katie Macpherson - one of my mentees i'd love to meet in person
Jon Telford - Same as Katie
Kris Rain - Because she's been ultra generous to me

And also:
Kenzie Larkin
Anna Leroux
Kevin Rivers
Meagan D'Amoure
Larry Christenson
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
John Cutshall
Derby Contender

Post by John Cutshall »

Em and Ara. I've been around for 13 real years and have yet to meet a single sim player. I must suck.
Keepmeinthedark Winner of over $2.2 million. Stud fee $15k
Josh Lamp I
Hall of Fame

Post by Josh Lamp I »

Phil Hoeflich wrote:Well, being in PA, the obvious close choices would be Nikki and Bob Oliva...especially since he trains RL horses!

My chat pals like Nena, Steph, Bay, Nini, Izzy, and Martin Pennington would certainly be awesome to meet.
Of course, I'd love to meet Em and Eric and, believe it or not, even Josh...he has great taste in music.

I've already met Jim Roush because he was a student in my class a year or so ago.

Man, now that I think about it, there are so many I'd love to meet I can't even list everyone for fear of leaving someone out...

Lucas Davenport, Alysse P, Danny Derby, and of course, Xander...and tons more, so if I didn't list you don't be offended, I'd love to meet everyone if I could!
This sounds like you just accepted an Award. lol
Don't post anything, it might upset someone.
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

Phil Hoeflich wrote:I'm just outside Harrisburg...like just across the river in a town called Enola. I'm only like 15 minutes from Penn National and probably an hour and a half from Parx...but it's turnpike driving, so it goes quickly. My sister and her family live near Hammonton, NJ, so sometimes we drive past Philly Park on the way there.
Well if you ever come to Philly (now Parx), let me know because I work there! :)
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

Well living In Norway I am guessing I will have trouble meeting most anyways so I just say I want to meet u all
Meagan D'Amoure
Eclipse Champion

Post by Meagan D'Amoure »

I would definitely like to see Em and Alysse again! When I met them, they had a lot going on, so we never really got to sit down and talk extensively! And I'd like to see Jolene again.. she's awesome.

Mel Mae doesn't count, simply because she's my BFF and I've seen her numerous times. Never mind the fact that she occasionally flies into Houston and I go and stalk her at the airport to visit with her.

People I would like to meet:

Julie K. - we chat about SIM a lot. We might not be able to stand each other end up tearing each other to pieces in real life, but she does seem like a pretty cool chick.
Jo Ferris - Jo has always seemed super nice!
Ara - There is something about Ara that always cracks me up. I like her quirky demeanor and she always makes me laugh.
Lee Key Shipyard - Lee Key and I have done quite a bit of dealings in SIM, so I'd definitely like to put a face to the name!
Louise Bayou - Because she has a parrot.. who seems like a hoot. ;) Just kidding. Even though I sent her a picture of a monkey via text and probably ticked her off, I still think she's an awesome person.
D'Amoure Stallion Station:

Shockfly, The Purple Gentian, Rovin Gambler, Looking Golden, Panty Snatcher, Hes Crazy Pretty, Gunna Rockurworld, Debauchee, A Game Ago, Digital Rendering, Fast Flying Sir, Firemeifyouwanna, Your Jurisdiction, Zachariah.
J K Rowling
Eclipse Champion

Post by J K Rowling »

Meagan D'Amoure wrote:

Julie K. - we chat about SIM a lot. We might not be able to stand each other end up tearing each other to pieces in real life, but she does seem like a pretty cool chick.
Ha! The simsters I met at BC can probably verify I'm much more chill in RL. You need to go to Congress so we can meet!
"The way I look at it, I'm not meeting anyone better than Julie K... so what am I missing?"

The Sim: Where the horses are made up and cheating doesn't matter.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Meagan D'Amoure wrote:
Louise Bayou - Because she has a parrot.. who seems like a hoot. ;) Just kidding. Even though I sent her a picture of a monkey via text and probably ticked her off, I still think she's an awesome person.
NOT cool but I totally blame Mel for that one! :wink: I need to plan on going to the Heritage Place sale and swing by and pick you up to go with! We can drool over hot babies and babes together.
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Julie Kluesener wrote:
Meagan D'Amoure wrote:

Ha! The simsters I met at BC can probably verify I'm much more chill in RL. You need to go to Congress so we can meet!
I love real life Julie!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

So many I would like to meet, hard to make a list without leaving someone out.
I am sure I will meet many of you eventually if you are the social type and show up at some of the gatherings.

Looking forward to meeting EM at SA Derby day.
Also possible Anthony Name and Abe Froman later this year at the BC is they make it.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Post by Xander Zone »

charles , martin , lee !
wait i take back charles!!!

mike Bryant
jeff cashell
the eddies
ronnie dee
Ara
michelle C just because that would mean i was in VEGAS :)
and a sprinkle of a few others
Charles Bunbury
Hall of Fame

Post by Charles Bunbury »

Xander Zone wrote:Charles...
wait i take back charles!!!
Far too common to have an audience with me :twisted:
I don't want to meet anyone, I'm a miserable bar stew..............!

Wish list
Alternate horses between jumps and flat.
Search for previous rather than current owners of horses.
Stallions year entered for stud duties.
Automated assistant trainers - sorted, kind of!
European claiming circuit.

440 Racing Barn
Eclipse Champion

Post by 440 Racing Barn »

Xander because iam sure w would end up in jail our a s Bar