Belmont

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: Belmont

Post by The Steward »

I'm shooting at the quarter pole today, so I will be the one trudging up and down the track between each race. If you see a pathetic looking, roasted chick that's me. Wave! :-D
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Chris Everett
Hall of Fame

Post by Chris Everett »

Roasted? *snorts*
Franky Dam
Eclipse Champion

Post by Franky Dam »

Visited Izzy and Louise and finally hit a race. I'll be staying near the lucky ladies
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Franky Dam wrote:Visited Izzy and Louise and finally hit a race. I'll be staying near the lucky ladies
Literally ran into Franky on my way to the turn, it was great! Hi Franky! Bye Franky! I hope to visit at some point but it's a cluster here.

And I'm a lobster.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Chris Everett
Hall of Fame

Post by Chris Everett »

Ouch, i never got a burn when i lived in NY lol so ouchie.... hope you put on some screen there.
Kyasuriin Matsumoto
Hall of Fame

Post by Kyasuriin Matsumoto »

St. Louis apparently doesn't want me to watch the Belmont. Tornadoes, severe weather, in basement watching on tiny TV with weathermen taking up the only channel swearing they'll let us watch the race, but they never switch over. (And all the coverage is in a little square without sound to the left...that's their definition of letting us watch it).
Gateway Farms
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

My Neutrogena SPF 85 was a fail...I am red! lol But even though Chrome and Beholder lost it was still a fun day. Met some really cute NY boys who supplied us with booze,food and entertainment all day, had a great time with Izzy,Steph Wilder(we have decided we will keep her),Franky,Tammy,Nini and Em and watched my first TC race.

And I must add that we had the smallest hotel room in the history of rooms.haha I mean dang Izzy if you just wanted to snuggle all you had to do was ask!! ;)
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

My special imported from Japan sunscreen came through, not an ounce of sunburn: http://www.amazon.com/Biore-Sarasara-Pe ... +face+milk

The bigger issue is that I had a slight rash when I flew to NJ but it has been steadily expanding since being here...
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

I'm kind of sad that I met nobody new. :(

Though I'm not sure when exactly that would have happened!
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Nikki Everdeen wrote:I'm kind of sad that I met nobody new. :(

Well dang! We got there at like 7:30 so we could have found you! I totally forgot that you were going to be there.
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Alysse Peverell
Hall of Fame

Post by Alysse Peverell »

Louise Bayou wrote:
Nikki Everdeen wrote:I'm kind of sad that I met nobody new. :(

Well dang! We got there at like 7:30 so we could have found you! I totally forgot that you were going to be there.
Ha, you got there earlier than I did!
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

Look! It's a Nikki, an Emily and an Alysse!

And here we have a Bay, an Izzy, a Doctor, an Emily and a Nini!
Regina Moore
Hall of Fame

Post by Regina Moore »

Thanks, Danny. :D

Though I admit I don't know who "a Doctor" is.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Regina Moore wrote:Thanks, Danny. :D

Though I admit I don't know who "a Doctor" is.
Dr. Tammy Stawicki :-)
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

Love these pics! You all look great! Hope you all had a good time, you look like you did.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯