Belmont 2015

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Franky Dam
Eclipse Champion

Re: Belmont 2015

Post by Franky Dam »

Still trying to see if I can take off work for that day.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lucas Davenport »

Announcement from NYRA today: There will be NO walk-up tickets sold on Belmont day. You must have previously purchased at least a General admission ticket to get in.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Franky Dam
Eclipse Champion

Post by Franky Dam »

Was able to take off Saturday so I'll be there. Have to play in a softball game in the morning so I won't be at the track for the early part of the card. I know you ladies will be there early so try saving me a spot on the bench if you can.

I still have Izzy's number from last year. PM me if it changed.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Franky Dam wrote:Was able to take off Saturday so I'll be there. Have to play in a softball game in the morning so I won't be at the track for the early part of the card. I know you ladies will be there early so try saving me a spot on the bench if you can.

I still have Izzy's number from last year. PM me if it changed.
You got it! So glad you are going to make it!
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder