Breeders' Cup general admission tickets.

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jon Xett
Eclipse Champion

Breeders' Cup general admission tickets.

Post by Jon Xett »

Hello SIMHorseracing fans. I have 4 general admission Friday / Saturday tickets that I would like to sell. If interested or if you have questions, please send me a message in the game or to derby_115@yahoo.com

Please do not reply in this thread about the tickets.
Thank you, Jon Xett
Jon Xett
Eclipse Champion

Re: Breeders' Cup general admission tickets.

Post by Jon Xett »

The Breeders' Cup is getting closer. Fall is in the air and it should be great weather at Keeneland. I have sold one of my General Admission tickets at face value ($100 for the two days). I have just 3 left. Let me know soon if you could use these tickets for this historic event. jX
Jon Xett
Eclipse Champion

Re: Breeders' Cup general admission tickets.

Post by Jon Xett »

Time is running out. Sunday will be the last day to buy my BC tickets. I leave Wednesday for Kentucky and will most likely be standing in the Lexington Target parking lot looking pitiful trying to dump, erm, sell these tickets. I thought selling them would be easy since the event is sold out. Not so much. See you at the Cup Mr. Pharoah. JX