Canterbury June 4th

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Regina Moore
Hall of Fame

Canterbury June 4th

Post by Regina Moore »

I'll be going on a road trip to the north central U.S. on June 1st. It'll include being in the St. Paul area that weekend, June 4th-5th, where I'm meeting up with a couple of different friends. One friend and I are intending to spend the afternoon of June 4th at Canterbury. Of course, I'll be hanging out with her, but if any SIMsters happen to be there that day, it would be great if we could at least say hello.

There's a possibility that our plans could change, and we might go Sunday afternoon instead.

If anyone thinks they might be there that weekend, send me a pm so we can exchange contact info, so I can keep you informed.

It'll be my first vacation since 2003, and my first visit to live horse races since... gosh, 2001 one, I think.

I'm am so ready to mentally blank out... from work, that is. I'll be taking my new Chromebook, so I can keep up with my SIM stable, lol.