Flying into Seattle

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ali Hedgestone
Eclipse Champion

Re: Flying into Seattle

Post by Ali Hedgestone »

Hey all! So awesome idea for a SIM gathering in Seattle. How about a trip to a hockey game?! Portland is playing Seattle in Kent on Dec 30th at 7:35pm. Tickets are as low at $16, but if I get enough interest I may be able to work out a group rate for better seats!
Also, for out of town SIMsters who might be interested, I will have to stay over in the area, so sharing of a large Airbnb if available is a possibility too
Dan Kauffman: 52 mixers previewed. You (and Glenn) should get paid or institutionalized (Y48, W15, D3)
Pam Maier
Derby Contender

Post by Pam Maier »

It is cool with me
"‹Ali Hedgestone› OMG.. I'm famous enough to be in a SIM forum signature. Add that to the hudderites who think I'm a minor celebrity and my week has been made"
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

Would love to if I can swing it around work/xmas plans!
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Ali Hedgestone wrote:Hey all! So awesome idea for a SIM gathering in Seattle. How about a trip to a hockey game?! Portland is playing Seattle in Kent on Dec 30th at 7:35pm. Tickets are as low at $16, but if I get enough interest I may be able to work out a group rate for better seats!
Also, for out of town SIMsters who might be interested, I will have to stay over in the area, so sharing of a large Airbnb if available is a possibility too
You should post this in a separate thread - very interesting!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Glenn Escobar
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Glenn Escobar »

Ali Hedgestone wrote:Hey all! So awesome idea for a SIM gathering in Seattle. How about a trip to a hockey game?! Portland is playing Seattle in Kent on Dec 30th at 7:35pm. Tickets are as low at $16, but if I get enough interest I may be able to work out a group rate for better seats!
I'm down for this on a different date ---------- have to work around my wedding anniversary for this one, and that's not high on the list of dates that I mess with :)
“In the race for excellence,there is no finish line.”

— His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

I am potentially interested but a little wary of driving my car down to Kent and back at night. If there were any meetups closer to Seattle proper I would definitely be game.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Ali Hedgestone
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ali Hedgestone »

Tammy Stawicki wrote:I am potentially interested but a little wary of driving my car down to Kent and back at night. If there were any meetups closer to Seattle proper I would definitely be game.
Nikki and I would probably be staying closer to Seattle proper, so if you don't think it weird, I would totally be up for driving you over. There would be plenty of room in my car. I can get references from other SIM players who've met me if you want. ;)
Dan Kauffman: 52 mixers previewed. You (and Glenn) should get paid or institutionalized (Y48, W15, D3)
Glenn Escobar
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Glenn Escobar »

Ali Hedgestone wrote:
Tammy Stawicki wrote:I am potentially interested but a little wary of driving my car down to Kent and back at night. If there were any meetups closer to Seattle proper I would definitely be game.
Nikki and I would probably be staying closer to Seattle proper, so if you don't think it weird, I would totally be up for driving you over. There would be plenty of room in my car. I can get references from other SIM players who've met me if you want. ;)
I can vouch for Ali. I'm not sure if Ali will vouch for me, but I can give a positive referral for her :lol:
“In the race for excellence,there is no finish line.”

— His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

Ali is good people!
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Ali Hedgestone wrote:
That could work...
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Ali Hedgestone
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ali Hedgestone »

Glenn Escobar wrote:
Ali Hedgestone wrote:
I can vouch for Ali. I'm not sure if Ali will vouch for me, but I can give a positive referral for her :lol:
Hrmm.. I'll have to think about that. ;)
(Glenn is awesome BTW)