Simsters You Have Met

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Regina Moore
Hall of Fame

Re: Simsters You Have Met

Post by Regina Moore »

I've been in the game since 2009 and I also haven't met any SIMsters. I was hoping to, when I spent a Saturday at Canterbury Downs in early June, while on vacation, but nobody ever responded to my post.

There's a good chance, though, that I'll meet at least one when I next take a vacation, hitting the Gulf states.
Glenn Escobar
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Glenn Escobar »

Regina Moore wrote:I've been in the game since 2009 and I also haven't met any SIMsters. I was hoping to, when I spent a Saturday at Canterbury Downs in early June, while on vacation, but nobody ever responded to my post.

There's a good chance, though, that I'll meet at least one when I next take a vacation, hitting the Gulf states.
Come to Del Mar for the Breeders Cup! You can meet plenty of SIMsters there :D
“In the race for excellence,there is no finish line.”

— His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
Glenn Larson
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Glenn Larson »

Regina Moore wrote: 7 years ago I've been in the game since 2009 and I also haven't met any SIMsters.
Can't say that anymore!!! You visited the Bar T Ranch today!!!!
Glenn Larson
Stallion Rosters

Thoroughbred Stallions

Mixer Stallions
Regina Moore
Hall of Fame

Post by Regina Moore »

Yes, it was so lovely to meet you and yours (the many, many yours - various critters and all!)

Yesterday, I got to meet Kenneth Prater in Enterprise, Alabama. After 2.5 days of solid rain while traveling through the Gulf states, the sun finally came out while we were having lunch.
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

I met Ali Hedgestone and Nikki Cozart a few weeks ago... They got to crash my birthday party at Emerald Downs! They were the first SIMsters I have met and it was the coolest experience. <3
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | Leased Out Y66
Quinny | DR/DM | $20,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Kenneth Prater
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Kenneth Prater »

Regina Moore wrote: 6 years ago Yes, it was so lovely to meet you and yours (the many, many yours - various critters and all!)

Yesterday, I got to meet Kenneth Prater in Enterprise, Alabama. After 2.5 days of solid rain while traveling through the Gulf states, the sun finally came out while we were having lunch.
I guess I can officially add to this thread after lunch with you , Regina.