Arlington Million 2017

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Pam Maier
Derby Contender

Arlington Million 2017

Post by Pam Maier »

Is anyone planning on going this year? I am considering going and any recommendations would be great :D
"‹Ali Hedgestone› OMG.. I'm famous enough to be in a SIM forum signature. Add that to the hudderites who think I'm a minor celebrity and my week has been made"
Emily Klein
Eclipse Champion

Re: Arlington Million 2017

Post by Emily Klein »

I'm planning on going. :)
Seagrass Farm
Emily Klein
Eclipse Champion

Post by Emily Klein »

I went and I had a great day! It was my first time going to a racetrack ever and was kind of overwhelming at first. I had a reserved seat in Section B which was really nice. It was so exciting to actually go to a racetrack. :) I thought about who to bet on in the Million all afternoon and I settled on Beach Patrol and he won! That was really exciting. I also wore my SIM hat that I won in a chat contest forever ago. I posted some pictures here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/144596462 ... 5129989630
Seagrass Farm
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Post by Gwayne's World »

Arlington is a world class facility! The Arlington Million was the first race, in this country at least, to offer such an enormous purse. It of course has been surpassed in subsequent years by many such races, both in purse size and importance.
You picked a great day for your maiden racetrack excursion! Thanks for sharing!
Poldark | 3 time G1 winner. Including the Midsummer Classic. $42,500.