The Daily Mare Contest ( Contest Still On)

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
User avatar
Rochelle Zahacy
Hall of Fame
Posts: 2006
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: The Daily Mare Contest ( Contest Still On)

Post by Rochelle Zahacy » 1 year ago

I honestly don’t know what to pick! :shock:

I think I will take the Allowance filly for keeps <3

Thank you so much for the contest!! Can’t wait to see the other highlights!
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Zahacy for $0


GEARS RACING
TACITUS (TBS Stud, DM/DR) **STEWARD APPROVED**

HILLVIEW STUD

User avatar
Dylan Christensen
Eclipse Champion
Posts: 1213
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: The Daily Mare Contest ( Contest Still On)

Post by Dylan Christensen » 1 year ago

I'm up then right? If so I'll take the $200k, would take the Stakes galloper but I probably won't be around long enough.

p.s. Are we able to know the Stakes/Freak gallopers we picked?
Steeplechase Studs
Kilcreggan
The hottest looking new Chaser sire ;)

Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion
Posts: 1174
Joined: 6 years ago

Re: The Daily Mare Contest ( Contest Still On)

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen » 1 year ago

These are the picks that was Stakes or better

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1076466 Freak and the breeding was proposed by Rochelle Zahacy

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1081897 Freak and the breeding was proposed by Tom Lin

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1061737 Stakes and the breeding was proposed by Dylan Christensen

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1061737 stakes and the breeding was proposed by Katie Stepanian


These were all that were stakes or better and I am not going to put up all the others but if there were one you are wondering about just ask and I will tell you how it gllopped

User avatar
Dylan Christensen
Eclipse Champion
Posts: 1213
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: The Daily Mare Contest ( Contest Still On)

Post by Dylan Christensen » 1 year ago

Sten Rino Haakonsen wrote:
1 year ago
These are the picks that was Stakes or better

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1076466 Freak and the breeding was proposed by Rochelle Zahacy

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1081897 Freak and the breeding was proposed by Tom Lin

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1061737 Stakes and the breeding was proposed by Dylan Christensen

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1061737 stakes and the breeding was proposed by Katie Stepanian


These were all that were stakes or better and I am not going to put up all the others but if there were one you are wondering about just ask and I will tell you how it gllopped
I bred your first home bred stakes galloping TM. Nice
Steeplechase Studs
Kilcreggan
The hottest looking new Chaser sire ;)

User avatar
Rochelle Zahacy
Hall of Fame
Posts: 2006
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: The Daily Mare Contest ( Contest Still On)

Post by Rochelle Zahacy » 1 year ago

I think you meant https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1063821 was the Katie Stakes :D
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Zahacy for $0


GEARS RACING
TACITUS (TBS Stud, DM/DR) **STEWARD APPROVED**

HILLVIEW STUD

User avatar
Avery Genna
Turf Router
Posts: 409
Joined: 4 years ago

Re: The Daily Mare Contest ( Contest Still On)

Post by Avery Genna » 1 year ago

Congrats to everyone! I’ll take a free lease for one of your sires. Which of yours are available to lease? Thanks again for this awesome contest, Sten!

User avatar
Dylan Christensen
Eclipse Champion
Posts: 1213
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: The Daily Mare Contest ( Contest Still On)

Post by Dylan Christensen » 1 year ago

By the way, when will you be releasing more about Claimapalooza?
Steeplechase Studs
Kilcreggan
The hottest looking new Chaser sire ;)

Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion
Posts: 1174
Joined: 6 years ago

Re: The Daily Mare Contest ( Contest Still On)

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen » 1 year ago

Yes that is correct Rochelle I must have posted the wrong link

Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion
Posts: 1174
Joined: 6 years ago

Re: The Daily Mare Contest ( Contest Still On)

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen » 1 year ago

Okay Emmie I will write down on the yearlings page too send him to you right before he starts racing net season and if you want you can also tell me what you want to call him unless you want me to name him

Avery any of my sires are available for you to lease so just tell me which sire you would like me to send to you

my available options are

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=784758

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=756372

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=822629

Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion
Posts: 1174
Joined: 6 years ago

Re: The Daily Mare Contest ( Contest Still On)

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen » 1 year ago

I will try and get to it as fast as I can Dylan

User avatar
Dylan Christensen
Eclipse Champion
Posts: 1213
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: The Daily Mare Contest ( Contest Still On)

Post by Dylan Christensen » 1 year ago

Sten Rino Haakonsen wrote:
1 year ago
I will try and get to it as fast as I can Dylan
Cool thanks
Steeplechase Studs
Kilcreggan
The hottest looking new Chaser sire ;)

User avatar
Avery Genna
Turf Router
Posts: 409
Joined: 4 years ago

Re: The Daily Mare Contest ( Contest Still On)

Post by Avery Genna » 1 year ago

Sten Rino Haakonsen wrote:
1 year ago
Okay Emmie I will write down on the yearlings page too send him to you right before he starts racing net season and if you want you can also tell me what you want to call him unless you want me to name him

Avery any of my sires are available for you to lease so just tell me which sire you would like me to send to you

my available options are

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=784758

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=756372

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=822629
I’d like to lease Send Your Regards please. Thanks again!

Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion
Posts: 1174
Joined: 6 years ago

Re: The Daily Mare Contest ( Contest Still On)

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen » 1 year ago

cool I will send him right away

User avatar
Katie Stepanian
Derby Contender
Posts: 245
Joined: 13 years ago

Re: The Daily Mare Contest ( Contest Still On)

Post by Katie Stepanian » 1 year ago

Glad I got a stakes for you- if only I'd had the time to look everyday for you...

Dorothy Mann
Two Year Old
Posts: 40
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: The Daily Mare Contest ( Contest Still On)

Post by Dorothy Mann » 11 months ago

What is this game about?

Post Reply