Which freshman stallion

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Post Reply
User avatar
Kelly L Haggerty
Classic Contender
Posts: 336
Joined: 7 months ago

Which freshman stallion

Post by Kelly L Haggerty » 3 months ago

Is a Steward-bred and a Simmy winner that

made his debut at 2 winning a stakes with an 87 fig and

managed 9 stakes wins including 3 GI and 2 G2 despite

missing half of his 3yo season and all but wk16 of his 4yo season and

PAYS mares to visit him?

Andrew Davidson
Grade 3 Winner
Posts: 623
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: Which freshman stallion

Post by Andrew Davidson » 3 months ago

Is this a trick question
“Andrew if you curse in your signature again I'm banning you from the forum forever.” - someone upstairs
“No tenga miedo, me gusta grande culo chicas ” - Nini Hunter

User avatar
Ash Tarasin
Grade 2 Winner
Posts: 783
Joined: 4 years ago

Re: Which freshman stallion

Post by Ash Tarasin » 3 months ago

Now you got me to use the search function. I couldn't resist. :)
To be ill adjusted to a deranged world is not a breakdown

User avatar
Kelly L Haggerty
Classic Contender
Posts: 336
Joined: 7 months ago

Re: Which freshman stallion

Post by Kelly L Haggerty » 3 months ago

Andrew Davidson wrote:
3 months ago
Is this a trick question
No tricks, just treats

User avatar
Kelly L Haggerty
Classic Contender
Posts: 336
Joined: 7 months ago

Re: Which freshman stallion

Post by Kelly L Haggerty » 3 months ago

Ash Tarasin wrote:
3 months ago
Now you got me to use the search function. I couldn't resist. :)
Search away. But there are two ways to find this horse. You could follow the clues or simply **** The *****

User avatar
Ash Tarasin
Grade 2 Winner
Posts: 783
Joined: 4 years ago

Re: Which freshman stallion

Post by Ash Tarasin » 3 months ago

Kelly L Haggerty wrote:
3 months ago
Search away. But there are two ways to find this horse. You could follow the clues or simply **** The *****
I saw the sign(s). :?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqu132vTl5Y
To be ill adjusted to a deranged world is not a breakdown

User avatar
The Steward
Hall of Fame
Posts: 15546
Joined: 15 years ago
Location: So Cal!
Contact:

Re: Which freshman stallion

Post by The Steward » 3 months ago

Kelly L Haggerty wrote:
3 months ago
Ash Tarasin wrote:
3 months ago
Now you got me to use the search function. I couldn't resist. :)
Search away. But there are two ways to find this horse. You could follow the clues or simply **** The *****
Okay true story I did NOT read the ***'s correctly... I imagined it was something terrible to The Steward HA
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG

User avatar
Kelly L Haggerty
Classic Contender
Posts: 336
Joined: 7 months ago

Re: Which freshman stallion

Post by Kelly L Haggerty » 3 months ago

The Steward wrote:
3 months ago
Kelly L Haggerty wrote:
3 months ago
Ash Tarasin wrote:
3 months ago
Now you got me to use the search function. I couldn't resist. :)
Search away. But there are two ways to find this horse. You could follow the clues or simply **** The *****
Nope- definitely not looking to wreck my karma this early 🤪🤪😀
Okay true story I did NOT read the ***'s correctly... I imagined it was something terrible to The Steward HA

User avatar
Ash Tarasin
Grade 2 Winner
Posts: 783
Joined: 4 years ago

Re: Which freshman stallion

Post by Ash Tarasin » 3 months ago

The Steward wrote:
3 months ago
Kelly L Haggerty wrote:
3 months ago
You could follow the clues or simply **** The *****
Okay true story I did NOT read the ***'s correctly... I imagined it was something terrible to The Steward HA
Hahaha! I don't want to play this game. :D
To be ill adjusted to a deranged world is not a breakdown

Andrew Davidson
Grade 3 Winner
Posts: 623
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: Which freshman stallion

Post by Andrew Davidson » 3 months ago

Ash Tarasin wrote:
3 months ago
Kelly L Haggerty wrote:
3 months ago
Search away. But there are two ways to find this horse. You could follow the clues or simply **** The *****
I saw the sign(s). :?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqu132vTl5Y
Read the signs. This is another stallion ad brought to you by runhappy
“Andrew if you curse in your signature again I'm banning you from the forum forever.” - someone upstairs
“No tenga miedo, me gusta grande culo chicas ” - Nini Hunter

User avatar
Kelly L Haggerty
Classic Contender
Posts: 336
Joined: 7 months ago

Re: Which freshman stallion

Post by Kelly L Haggerty » 3 months ago

Andrew Davidson wrote:
3 months ago
Ash Tarasin wrote:
3 months ago
Kelly L Haggerty wrote:
3 months ago
Search away. But there are two ways to find this horse. You could follow the clues or simply **** The *****
I saw the sign(s). :?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqu132vTl5Y
. I’m not that bad yet. Maybe getting close.

Read the signs. This is another stallion ad brought to you by runhappy

Post Reply