Tony and Vinny

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
John Slotmon
Hall of Fame

Re: Tony and Vinny

Post by John Slotmon »

Scotty, this race would have been a slam dunk open lengths win for either of your boys. Plus, it would have made Franky's contest infinitely easier this week!
"John Slotman and <name redacted> are always sooooo amazingly generous with new and struggling players- I think we all thank you!" - April Eddy, 3/6/2012
Michelle Calderoni
Hall of Fame

Post by Michelle Calderoni »

It's okay, Scott, I'm sure I'll get slack for my two fillies going head to head in the F/M Turf Mile.
Pegasus Feathers International -Dubai
Edward Cullen -$35k | Fleet Admiral -$35k | Visine -$10k
Champions Producing Champions
John Slotmon
Hall of Fame

Post by John Slotmon »

Michelle Calderoni wrote:It's okay, Scott, I'm sure I'll get slack for my two fillies going head to head in the F/M Turf Mile.
Only if you post a thread for them in the "Favorite Horses" section with goofy Sopranos wannabe nicknames. :)

ETA - and make sure to add that a daughter of Jolly Good is going to beat them both in that race when you make said thread.
"John Slotman and <name redacted> are always sooooo amazingly generous with new and struggling players- I think we all thank you!" - April Eddy, 3/6/2012