Oaklawn 2010

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Leonard Beagle
Hall of Fame

Re: Oaklawn 2010

Post by Leonard Beagle »

Rebecca Cass wrote:Perhaps going to be there Apple Blossom weekend. It's my Mom's birthday weekend and if Zenyatta does come for the race the entire family is planning on being there! :D
Rebecca, did you see the post I posted about hotel rooms for that weekend?
Alysse Peverell
Hall of Fame

Post by Alysse Peverell »

I so wish I could go to the Apple Blossom.
Leonard Beagle
Hall of Fame

Post by Leonard Beagle »

I so wish Alysse could go to the Apple Blossom.
Rebecca Cass
Turf Router

Post by Rebecca Cass »

Leonard Beagle wrote:
Rebecca Cass wrote:Perhaps going to be there Apple Blossom weekend. It's my Mom's birthday weekend and if Zenyatta does come for the race the entire family is planning on being there! :D

Yes I just did thanks! I was looking at the Best Western Winners Circle (I believe that's what it's called?) They allow dogs my Dad wants to go but stay behind with his dog in the room, after many trips to the track with me I'm thinking he has had enough, lol. It's directly across from Oaklawn it says, that is correct yes?
Leonard Beagle
Hall of Fame

Post by Leonard Beagle »

Rebecca Cass wrote:
Leonard Beagle wrote:

Yes I just did thanks! I was looking at the Best Western Winners Circle (I believe that's what it's called?) They allow dogs my Dad wants to go but stay behind with his dog in the room, after many trips to the track with me I'm thinking he has had enough, lol. It's directly across from Oaklawn it says, that is correct yes?
Yes it is Rebecca, but if you stay there, expect the traffic to be unbearable 2 hours before, during, and 2 hours after the races.
Nice place though!
Carter Taylor
Derby Contender

Post by Carter Taylor »

Planning to go to the track today (Saturday). Gonna take the wife, should be some folks from work as well.
I put $2 to show on Mac Robertsons horse in the 9th yesterday, just for kicks..........it won and paid over $25 to win. I got four bucks lol.
But i hit Nana in the 10th, $2 win/show and came away with $20 (plus four more for the 1 horse who showed)
What really gets in my craw is that I was a hair late getting the daily double bet in so I missed out and it hit for $220. I wanna throw up now..........
I have Absolutely No Idea ;)
Talia Ichinari
Hall of Fame

Post by Talia Ichinari »

Man I wish I could join you guys there. They're gonna give out trading cards, I want one. :P
Leonard Beagle
Hall of Fame

Post by Leonard Beagle »

Rebel is 4 days away.
Jolene is 4 days away.
Lauren is 4 days away.
Meagan is 4 days away.
Meagan's mom is 4 days away.

Who else will be there?

:)
Meagan D'Amoure
Eclipse Champion

Post by Meagan D'Amoure »

Julie (mom) LOL'd when I showed her this.
D'Amoure Stallion Station:

Shockfly, The Purple Gentian, Rovin Gambler, Looking Golden, Panty Snatcher, Hes Crazy Pretty, Gunna Rockurworld, Debauchee, A Game Ago, Digital Rendering, Fast Flying Sir, Firemeifyouwanna, Your Jurisdiction, Zachariah.