Weird names

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Didn't we tell them you were my cousin or something? Or my aunt? That was so great.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

Amanda Saunders wrote: I had a colt once named after Em... called Happy Feet
I currently have a 3yr filly named Happy Feet...lol i like the name better already...
Becca Banner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Becca Banner »

I think I had several weird names, past foals in all, you might come across one or two in the auctions...

Fortenbras
Francis Flute
Mary Lynox
Kaze no Shinkan
Kethry

There are some others but Em's updating results right now and I can't look them up.
At Stud:

Yamikishi - Winner of multiple stakes, including Steward's Cup Sprint. Sire of stakes winning sprinters, like Heroism. Stands for $10,000.

Journey's End Farms : Board $15/week
Lisa Lange
Two Year Old

Post by Lisa Lange »

If any one comes across any horses I bred and you can't figure out to pronounce the name, I think most should be either 3 or 4, I decided to try a "theme" while nameing horses and named them after Greek gods and goddesses. I think some might be half god/goddess and some might even be roman. but yeah, there are a ton and way too many to go looking for... Proteus and Mnemosyne are too I can think of off the top of my head.
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

Ronda Figal wrote:
Amanda Saunders wrote: I had a colt once named after Em... called Happy Feet
I currently have a 3yr filly named Happy Feet...lol i like the name better already...
Oops, it would make more sense that Happy Feet was a filly, not a colt...since it's named after Em. Yeah. :P
~ Mandy ~

Click here to visit The Stallions of Lakeside!

Last updated: Year 26, Break - Wow, it's been awhile, I need to get on that, lol

RIP Shelly & June...I will love you, always.
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

The Steward wrote: Didn't we tell them you were my cousin or something? Or my aunt? That was so great.
Yes, cousin was it I think. On your dad's side too if I remember right. I highly doubt she believed us, hehehe. :ph34r:
~ Mandy ~

Click here to visit The Stallions of Lakeside!

Last updated: Year 26, Break - Wow, it's been awhile, I need to get on that, lol

RIP Shelly & June...I will love you, always.