Santa Anita Handicap

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

He didn't school Saturday - I waited and waited to see him and it just didn't happen. Blah! He's a favorite of mine, too. I wouldn't be surprised if he pops up in a big one soon!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

The Steward wrote: He didn't school Saturday - I waited and waited to see him and it just didn't happen. Blah! He's a favorite of mine, too. I wouldn't be surprised if he pops up in a big one soon!
Ah pooey. Actually, my boyfriend mentioned that he was surprised he hasn't seen him in any of the Derby pools lately. I've made him watch Air Commander and Desert Code recently (he actually has a valid win ticket on Desert Code from a day we went to Chester Downs that he hasn't cashed in yet), so even though he acts like he doesn't like them, I think he silently cheers them on for me, at least!
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds