Tiago

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Kelse Mccann
Turf Router

Post by Kelse Mccann »

Leicesters the closest, but that course is abit dull, not many good horses, i wouldnt want to drag my dad around, it would be embarrising, he didnt even know the Gold Cup was run over fences, lol, and he thought the Grand National was 3 miles long, it would just get on my nerves, im begging for Guineas tickets as it is my faourite race, but i will go some day :ph34r:
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

Martin Pennington wrote: We so need a SIM gathering in the UK. Would be so much easier to arrange too since we're about the size of Florida :lol:
I want to go over there SOOOOOO bad, but I don't think it'll happen soon.

As for a SIM gathering, it seems like everyone always gets together on the WEST Coast, but never on the East! I know I'll definitely be at the Derby and Breeders' Cup (no idea about the other Triple Crown races yet, although someone asked me last night if I wanted to go to the Preakness), how many SIMsters will be at those?
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Rayne Wyatt
Derby Contender

Post by Rayne Wyatt »

Martin, which Amanda did you mean? I'm assuming you meant another Amanda (I'm one too, in real life)

And Kelse, where abouts are you then if Leicester is your closest? You can't be far from me at all... (I'm in Peterborough, great for Burghley eventing <3)
Kelse Mccann
Turf Router

Post by Kelse Mccann »

im in a little town in rutland, about 45 mins away from Peterborough
Norman Architecture
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Norman Architecture »

I'd be up for a UK Sim gathering..........Newton Abbot Anyone?...lol
Regal Farms

Home of Louisville Derby Winner BELIEVE THE HYPE , World Cup and LIC Winner WITH KIND REGARDS and SC Turf Sprint Winner SUNDAY SOUND.
Dave Shields
Eclipse Champion

Post by Dave Shields »

Left to right: Ali, Susie, Rose H, Sarah C, Ian, then Emily and myself standing. Thanks to Ian's roomate Kevin for taking the picture.
Martin Pennington
Hall of Fame

Post by Martin Pennington »

I did mean Amanda O'Brien Rayne but all Amanda's are more than welcome.

Newton Abbott is miles out the way Norman :lol:

Thought that was Sarah but didn't know the others Dave, good to put names to faces (or vice versa) :D
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

Ugh, still hate the way I look in that picture.

Tiaaaagooooooo!
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown