Updates on my girls...

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Re: Updates on my girls...

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

Thrillagee makes her debut tomorrow (Friday) in the 5th at Golden gate...
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

WOOT! Thrillagee ran a super race to finish second in her debut! You go girl!
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
John Nicholson
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by John Nicholson »

nice run first time up gigi,looks like a certain future winner.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

Satin Bouquet runs tomorrow (Saturday) at Golden Gate. last chance for her - if she looks done we'll be stallion shopping.
Jojo Mcleod
Two Year Old

Post by Jojo Mcleod »

hi (:
it's really interesting to read how youre horses are doing! would be very nice to hear more about them (:
Wish your horses (and you of course ;) ) all the best!
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Gigi Gofaster wrote:WOOT! Thrillagee ran a super race to finish second in her debut! You go girl!
Saw the replay on CalRacing, she is gorgeous :D She ran a great race too, just got ran by at the end but she will move on from that I'm sure, she looks like a filly that will pay her bills, good luck!
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

Well, not much form Satin Bouquet - my guess is the vote will be to call it a day while we still have a shot at getting a breeding in this year. Nominations of california-based sires welcome!

Shes' Flower Allex x Giant's causeway by the way...
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

One more start for Satin on Sunday as a slot opened up - then it will off to the shed!
T.D. Palm
Grade 3 Winner

Post by T.D. Palm »

Gigi Gofaster wrote:One more start for Satin on Sunday as a slot opened up - then it will off to the shed!

3-1 second choice. Is she worth my $10 win bet ? :wink:
In any case....good luck tomorrow.
It's better to have it & not need it than to need it & not have it.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

I have to say, TD, she's a bit temperamental. On a good day, maybe, but who knows if she'll feel like gracing the winner's circle with her presence.

Now, we opted not to slam Appealing Resume with a stakes, and instead she's going for a sweet 25K claimer on the 8th of March. that one looks like a better bet to me.
Joe Bengston
Turf Router

Post by Joe Bengston »

alright just added the the 4 runners into my virtual stable so now I can keep track of them. this will be cool to actually know someone involved with the horses, as opposed to my horses I had on it before who I had no type of inside connections with lol. I will definitely try to watch the races the horses are entered in. now when I get a notification for a workout, race entry etc, I'll actually look at it and not just delete it from my email lol.
I'm Joe bengston in the Sim, so just call me Joe.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

Well, a bit of a downer this week.

Satin Bouquet showed little interest, and that's it for her - update to follow on which stallion she sees. I think it's going to be a really good one, but it's all hush-hush for now...

Appealing Resume bled in a workout and is going to get a little farm break. Her bills are paid for ages now anyway, so a break will likely do her some good. Shame though when she was going so well. Maybe after a break she'll be able to get that head in front.

Thrillagee had some knee trouble; not entirely new for her so not a concern yet. She'll stay at the track and we'll see how it goes, but I expect her back on within a few weeks. I sense she may have a steady campaign to keep her sound, but man was I looking forward to her next start. Doesn't sound like it will be too far delayed thankfully...

Still, now I'm down to three in training, I really need Emeral to open and Angel of Harlan to be ready!!!!

Holy Mama is due soon to Tizbud...Hopefully we'll get pics of the baby quickly and of course they'll be posted here! She's going back to Sea of Secrets.

Track visit this saturday; I'll remember to take my camera this time!
Ashley Hut
Derby Contender

Post by Ashley Hut »

Sorry to hear about your bad luck!

I really enjoy reading about your girls though & get some new pics up!!
A stubborn horse walks behind you, an impatient horse walks in front of you, but a noble companion walks beside you - Unknown

~Standing at Stud Perfect Reasoning $5,000~ Turf Sprinter
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

On the up!

Holy mama foaled a healthy baby colt to Tizbud lady night! Pics soon...

Satin bouquet is going to Papa Clem - yummy!

Happy again...
Chris Everett
Hall of Fame

Post by Chris Everett »

Just dont name the colt Holy Bud LOL