Annual QH Yearling Sale CLOSED

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Re: Annual QH Yearling Sale CLOSES IN 2 DAYS

Post by Landon Alexander »

a ton of horses are available for fair prices!!! Get yours now before the sale ends in 2 days. All winged / great yearlings are $10,000 and up. I don't know how many of my "winged" type colts I've sold over the past 2 years that have gone on to be undefeated and near perfect records this season ... but there's a good amount. And I sound like your favorite broken record when I repeat that my QH fillies often go on to be top broodmares for many other people... Jeff, Brandon, etc. Don't miss this last chance to get my fillies for so cheap. When they don't sell here they go in the sales ring for a higher tag.

Over the past 12 + seasons my pedigrees have been refined ... you can't miss... especially you newer QH players who plan to have a broodmare barn someday.

http://www.simhorseracing.com/auctions. ... ionID=1862
Landon Alexander
Hall of Fame

Re: Annual QH Yearling Sale CLOSES TOMORROW

Post by Landon Alexander »

Ends 8am pacific time tomorrow (Saturday) morning.... 10-hours and counting. :)