Old Dan

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Re: Old Dan

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

Ok so another Long Time has gone since I wrote about my Main horse Old Dan so thought it was about time as we yet again approach OLD dANS BIGGEST GHOST the Steward's Cup

cos after I wrote last tme he again managed to lose the steward's cup by a neck this time to Program Highlight but after that he has been awesome and is to this date undefeated in year 41 with him finally getting his career first really big win when he took the Dubai Millenium Mile
he is now standing up for his final preperation for his next sc run where he will face one of his biggest Challenges this year in the 3 year old superstar colt Mickey
on that note I wish myself and Old Dan good luck n both the race against Mickey And The Stewards cup

He is not planned to retire this year but plans might change depending on the results of his last 2 races this year
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Re: Old Dan And Little Ann

Decided to add his sister for this update as both are now sitting in the barn waiting for their next race

Old Dan will be going to australia next and hopefulyy another win after him being yet again for the 3rd consecutive time 2nd in the stewards cup (must be some kind of a record lol)

Little Ann is still a ways of her debut so she will for now do some training and try to learn as much as she can from her older brother
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Re: Old Dan And Little Ann

My favorite Old Boy Old Dan finally got his stewards cup win and that in his very last start
the Old Boy s now standing California

His Sister Little Ann ran like crazy almost managing to hold the Freaky Memento Mori iut but she had to settle for 2nd place but getting a crazy 95 speed figure for her efforts
hopefully she can pick up where her brother left off