Is This Match Good Or Bad?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Eric Nalbone
Hall of Fame

Post by Eric Nalbone »

Heh, we all ask for help sometimes! Trust me, I spent the last two days stuck on one mare and asked about 10 people for their opinions on her!
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

Um I'm a little confused. Isn't Kalavor barren this year? It doesn't really matter, but that was something I noticed on first glance.
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Emily White
Eclipse Champion

Post by Emily White »

NikkiSherman wrote: Um I'm a little confused. Isn't Kalavor barren this year? It doesn't really matter, but that was something I noticed on first glance.
This is for next year.
Susie Rydell
Eclipse Champion

Post by Susie Rydell »

Eric Nalbone wrote: Heh, we all ask for help sometimes! Trust me, I spent the last two days stuck on one mare and asked about 10 people for their opinions on her!
I feel unloved :P
Eric Nalbone
Hall of Fame

Post by Eric Nalbone »

Susie Raisher wrote:
Eric Nalbone wrote: Heh, we all ask for help sometimes!  Trust me, I spent the last two days stuck on one mare and asked about 10 people for their opinions on her!
I feel unloved :P
Sorry! I'll be sure to ask you next time (but you probably would have said Oak Park and I had already thought of him!)