Dance Smartly - Not Good News

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

Ara Davies wrote:
Daryl Dennis wrote: For the record, what was said is a whole lot cleaner than the average exclamation of concern or anger on just about any school playground.  But I digress.
When I was nine or ten, the worst words I knew were "poop" and "crap". And I grew up in a military household.

Maybe I was just stupid.
Hey you beat me, Ara! No "crap" was in my head! :lol:

We weren't allowed to say "butt" or "poop" either... they were curse words at my house.

But my family was a disaster, so yeah. :P

EDIT: Whoa, how did this thread turn to this? :P Poor Dance Smartly, she was so cool. :(
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Gary Cooper

Post by Gary Cooper »

I could personally have seen the word G-d left out of it. But thats just me and my household. As fine as that beauty of a horse graced us I can assure you she was blessed from birth from above.... Then again.... the average 10yr old hears mommy and daddy say that little bit of rattle off everytime they hit a pothole in the road... so... I guess we take many things with a grain of salt these days...

Ara.... My dad was a Vet of Korea and Nam and I was ill advised of using the word "crap" once within the open ears of my 5th grade teacher. Needless to say when he got home that day he made sure that I found a way to never say it again until I was smart enough to use it out of the range of people whom could get me in trouble. :( .. My butt is still sore !
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

I'm sorry, everyone.

Will edit.
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Steph Lonhro
Hall of Fame

Post by Steph Lonhro »

I am very sad, she was a favorite of mine

:(
Selati(dirt miler) $15k NY
Lani(unspecified type) $30k in NY
Lead the Crowd(turf miler) $15k NY