Three Corners Race Way!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Amy Bahama
Grade 2 Winner

Re: Three Corners Race Way!

Post by Amy Bahama »

You give yourself way too much credit. I didn't even know you existed prior to that post. Owning a track is completely different than sponsoring a race. Only you own that track. Getting the Sim to foot the bill for something you own is wrong. From what I gather, it looks like you are fairly successful in the game, I think i just saw you say you won a derby once. Use the exchange and get the game points you need yourself, dont ask.for handouts. Show your bankroll in the stats. Why is it Private? Why cant you raise the gamepoints yourself? Today alone I cashed out almost 1.5 million to garner gamepoints. I run mixers, i do not have a huge bank, but I still manage to fund my own endeavors. By your logic, i should start panhandling for gps to fund my headshot addiction because everyone on the sim looks at them. If you couldn't afford the track, that is your problem, close it down.
Iron City Louisiana

Home to many quality stallions to meet all your racing needs for a reasonable fee.