Steward's Thanksgiving Contest

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Evan Rosier
Two Year Old

Post by Evan Rosier »

I want an RV!!! A humongous RV so that I can go up to New York and see my family without any complaints from Mr. Rosier!! :) Oh, and a bottomless gas tank.

But #1 is the RV. Definitely the RV.

Thanks Emily.
Nancy Prather
Two Year Old

Post by Nancy Prather »

What I would like for Christmas of course would be my family but I wouldnt mind getting a new golf club!!! Putter hint hint santa lol lol
Gary Cooper

Post by Gary Cooper »

Well folks... this is an easy one for me... and a bit of the kitty out of the bag. I will take a big ol' helping of feeling good and good health. And ask that Santa share it to all...
Amanda O'Brien
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Amanda O'Brien »

I would like to have my Mum and Nan around for lunch but as the former lives in Cyprus and the latter is too frail to make the journey from the South of England, I will have to Skype Mum and phone Nan on the day.

At least my son will be back from Uni (good/bad?!).

Alternatively, on Xmas Eve I would invite all SIMsters to a Christmas Concert at the Royal Albert Hall where we could stuff our faces with mince pies, drink champagne and sing-a-long-a-carol. ITs great fun (went last year!)

(What will I really get - well if i DONT get the box set of Sharpe then theres no lunch being cooked, but i will prob end up with something like bubble bath)
Lisa Strummer
Hall of Fame

Post by Lisa Strummer »

Can I change my answer? After today, sneaking at work to log on the SIM, what I want is a server that never goes down AND is always quick!!! (still want a new job, though. :P )
That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.-Bryan Doolittle
Paul Heinrich
Hall of Fame

Post by Paul Heinrich »

For Christmas, I would like to have the ability to make a living solely by doing what I love to do.

But if this is supposed to be some sort of material Christmas wish, I suppose I will go with a pair of tickets to the 2008 Kentucky Derby.
"They're not going to kick me out." - Tim Matthews
Ara Davies
Hall of Fame

Post by Ara Davies »

Amanda O'Brien wrote: Alternatively, on Xmas Eve I would invite all SIMsters to a Christmas Concert at the Royal Albert Hall where we could stuff our faces with mince pies, drink champagne and sing-a-long-a-carol. ITs great fun (went last year!)
I know I'm not eligible for this contest, but I want Amanda's wish!
You're not getting a dead button...in fits of rage, John Slotman and Ara Davies and Jolene Danner would literally kill half their barns.
- The Steward

That's my new motto: Don't quit, just shut up.
- Bryan Doolittle
Friedrich Barbarossa
Hall of Fame

Post by Friedrich Barbarossa »

I want a controlling stake in Better Than Honour. Hook me up, Santa!
Fabio Socarraz
Derby Contender

Post by Fabio Socarraz »

I guess it would be peace on Earth, and my healthy third grand daughter. I know grand daughter would be hard for you but it's what I want.
Fabio

Vista Hermosa Farm, Puerto Rico $20
Winds Aloft Standing at Vista Hermosa Farm, (PRI) $15,000
Smelted Glory Standing at Vista Hermosa Farm, (PRI) $8,000
Rachel Sadler
Turf Router

Post by Rachel Sadler »

My number one realistic christmas present would be a new racing game for my ps2. I currently only have G1 Jockey and would love an american verson of that. :D

My unrealistic christmas present would be to sit down to christmas dinner with my parents who passed away several years ago, and ask them all the things I never thought of before and which I would like to know the answers to now lol. :)
"I wish people will tell me when there unhappy"

We did, and you didn't do anything to fix the reason why we are unhappy!
Chuck Whittingham
Turf Router

Post by Chuck Whittingham »

Flat screen TV for me would be nice!
E-I-E-I-O FARMS
Come enjoy all the luxuries of home in GB for $15 a day!
Matty Dubs
Eclipse Champion

Post by Matty Dubs »

New server for the SIM sounds about right...lol.

No, this Christmas I'd like some good DVDs. =)
This is where a creative signature would go.
Don McIntosh
Sprinter

Post by Don McIntosh »

An extended tropical vacation would be nice but that probably won't happen this Christmas.

Don
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Your wishes have been granted, the SIM got a brand new server today and it's rockin.

In other news, Paul won the farm! Congrats Paul. I, too, want to make a living doing what I love instead of doing that and a bunch of other odds and ends to make it meet.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Anna Leroux
Hall of Fame

Post by Anna Leroux »

YAY!!!!!!! This is the bestest thing for the SIM yet!