Worst Scrooge Boss

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nikki Everdeen
Hall of Fame

Post by Nikki Everdeen »

Alexis Ramsey wrote: And what makes this whole thing worse? That little corporation I work for is my family's business, the guy who answers the phones is my little brother, and my Scrooge boss? SHE'S MY MOTHER.

Merry Christmas to you, too, Mom. Here's your lump of coal.

Hope you enjoyed it!
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! That really sucks, I'm sorry about that!
Inspiration Stud
Standing quality Appaloosas, Arabians, Paints, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

Alexis Ramsey wrote: And what makes this whole thing worse? That little corporation I work for is my family's business, the guy who answers the phones is my little brother, and my Scrooge boss? SHE'S MY MOTHER.

Hope you enjoyed it!
Well, when she opens her Dollar Store candle at Christmas - you can later mention that you didn't have the money for anything better, and after all, it's the thought that counts!
I'm just here for the fun of it
Kim Plausible
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Kim Plausible »

Carolyn E wrote:

Hope you enjoyed it!
Well, when she opens her Dollar Store candle at Christmas - you can later mention that you didn't have the money for anything better, and after all, it's the thought that counts!
ROFL, that's exactly what I'll do! It's nothing compared to Nikki's story but, Lord, that woman makes me so angry. But I'm glad I posted this -- I needed to rant! :P
Send me requests for Feature Race articles!
"Thinking for me rarely ends in fewer than 300 words."
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

With my husband's assistance, we narrowed it down to 4 (I planned to narrow it to 3, but we split on one, so I'm putting them both in)

The finalists are:

Amanda - with the unreasonable picture dude

Holly - the legal asst who's boss has a major chip on her shoulder

Nikki - The evil trainer/fake friend/boss

and Alexis - the Scrooge Mom/boss

I will post a seperate thread for voting.

Thanks for posting some really bad boss stories.

Merry Christmas! And may the New Year bring better jobs!

Carolyn
I'm just here for the fun of it